We were at Sultan Gardens from 16-23 November and, if anything, had an even better holiday than last year. We were welcomed back like old friends by many of the staff. The staff here are excellent; they can't do enough for you and always have a smile on their faces. Sorry I can't remember all your names, but special mentions have to go to our so-helpful room cleaner (we were in 111), Ahmed in the El Shalal bar, Aziz in the main restaurant, Muhamed the beach waiter (who makes sure you never go thirsty!), Labib, the beach lifeguard, and the waiter in the quiet pool bar who always knew when I wanted my afternoon coffee. As returning guests, we were invited to a cocktail party at the quiet pool on Wednesday night, where the management talked to everyone and it was good to be able to express our opinions (and they were all complimentary!) personally. The food all week was superb and, since our last visit, the House of Spice Indian restaurant has opened - this was, in my opinion, the best meal we had all week although the Italian, Casa Mia, was also excellent and we were never short of choice in the main restaurant. Unfortunately, the adults-only upstairs restaurant was closed due to the fact that the hotel was only 65% full following recent troubles in Egypt, but I can understand that the cost of opening both restaurants would be unjustified, to say nothing of the wastage that would occur. There is a weekly kitchen tour when Ehmed, the chief sous-chef, proudly shows any interested guests round his kitchens and explains the sky-high hygiene standards and other policies (e.g. not leaving cooked food on the hotplates for too long) - if you get ill here it won't be the fault of the kitchens! We spent almost all week on the beach, where the snorkelling is out-of-this-world, and saw even more (different) fish than we did last year. We didn't take part in much of the evening entertainment, but the 2 shows we saw (Chinese acrobats and fire show) were very enjoyable. Yes, the Wi-fi in reception does vary from slow to snail-like, but that's not the fault of the hotel - it's Egyptian connection speeds! All-in-all, it was another memorable holiday - for all the right reasons - and we have already booked to return next year. If you're undecided as to whether to go to Sultan Gardens, just give it a try - you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh