Just returned from a two week holiday at this hotel with my wife and 16 yr old son.
Stayed in family room and can confirm the majority of reviews I have read on tripadvisor are accurate.
This review could run to a dozen pages but I will try to be as brief as possible :-)
Hotel and grounds spotless.
The family room was great if you have teenage kids....a room and tv all to themselves !
Pools great with loads of sunbeds and shade.
Beach clean, tidy and great for snorkeling with loads of beds .
Bars and restaurants very good with plenty of choice even for the "fussy eater"
Food in Casa Mia was outstanding - in the UK you would easily pay £100+ for similar food
Did not try the Indian but suspect that was just as good.
In summary no issues whatsoever ( felt safe and secure at the hotel ) and would advise anybody who has never been to Egypt to have no worries about staying at the Sultan Gardens
The hotel was great but the staff ( and I mean everyone from the guys cutting the grass to the waiters, to the pool staff and animation team ) were even better and can only be described as outstanding :-)
I have to give a special mention to Remon, Ihab and Mohammed who looked after us in the main restaurant - the service was exceptional and nothing was too much trouble for them. In the Casa Mia, Kaleed was a star ( as mad as a box of frogs! )
Basel came around for feedback and was the perfect host who took customer satisfaction to a new level.
Would definitely return and have nothing but praise for the staff and management of the Sultan Gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh