Stayed at Sultan Gardens from 13th to 20th June 2013. We stayed here after studying the reports on Trip Advisor and was not disappointed.
Room: Ample size with large comfortable bed. We had a lovely sea view room with a flat screen tv, bathroom - no bath but very nice shower & ample balcony ( would have this room again!)
Pool areas: As we went as a couple & spent our pool time by the quiet pool. The quiet rule was very well observed & a great place to chill. The towel man very helpful & barman also very attentive- you won't go thirsty there (thanks guys!)
Beach: Fantastic. As soon as we walked onto the beach, one of the hotel staff directed us to sun beds in the location of our choice. I loved snorkelling of the floating jetty & saw some amazing fish. Although the drinks aren't as forthcoming as they are at the pool, it's not far to go & fetch yourself from the bar area.
Forget the guys name at the dive centre that sorted out our 2 hour snorkelling trip to Tiran Island, but he is very helpful & informative & organises the trips very well.
Meals: Very nice choice from the buffet restaurant. The upstairs area for adults only was nice. We also eat at the Casa Mia Italian & House of Spice Indian both very adequate & a nice change from the buffet, so worth doing as the staff in both are also great. We had a great laugh in the Indian trying out our Arabic from a phrase book with the staff! Not that we needed to as most the staff in the whole complex speak enough English to converse effectively- but it's nice to make the effort.
Staff: they make the place! From the gardeners ( who seem to work tirelessly all day ) to the towel guys, bar staff & waiters. I think they like the English guests, as we have manners, & that is to reciprocated.
We tipped a little as we went along with £1 coins, which was discreetly accepted buy the guys & highly appreciated.
Grounds: very well looked after, a pleasure to walk through.
Would we return: We are saving up to do so already- cant wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh