“Excellent Holiday.”

Sultan Gardens Resort
Ranked #25 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stayed at Sultan Gardens from 13th to 20th June 2013. We stayed here after studying the reports on Trip Advisor and was not disappointed.

Room: Ample size with large comfortable bed. We had a lovely sea view room with a flat screen tv, bathroom - no bath but very nice shower & ample balcony ( would have this room again!)

Pool areas: As we went as a couple & spent our pool time by the quiet pool. The quiet rule was very well observed & a great place to chill. The towel man very helpful & barman also very attentive- you won't go thirsty there (thanks guys!)

Beach: Fantastic. As soon as we walked onto the beach, one of the hotel staff directed us to sun beds in the location of our choice. I loved snorkelling of the floating jetty & saw some amazing fish. Although the drinks aren't as forthcoming as they are at the pool, it's not far to go & fetch yourself from the bar area.
Forget the guys name at the dive centre that sorted out our 2 hour snorkelling trip to Tiran Island, but he is very helpful & informative & organises the trips very well.

Meals: Very nice choice from the buffet restaurant. The upstairs area for adults only was nice. We also eat at the Casa Mia Italian & House of Spice Indian both very adequate & a nice change from the buffet, so worth doing as the staff in both are also great. We had a great laugh in the Indian trying out our Arabic from a phrase book with the staff! Not that we needed to as most the staff in the whole complex speak enough English to converse effectively- but it's nice to make the effort.

Staff: they make the place! From the gardeners ( who seem to work tirelessly all day ) to the towel guys, bar staff & waiters. I think they like the English guests, as we have manners, & that is to reciprocated.
We tipped a little as we went along with £1 coins, which was discreetly accepted buy the guys & highly appreciated.

Grounds: very well looked after, a pleasure to walk through.

Would we return: We are saving up to do so already- cant wait to return.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
bkhedr, Owner at Sultan Gardens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Alec S,

Thank you for choosing the Sultan Gardens Resort and for posting your kind and informative review. It was a pleasure to host you and we are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We remain at your service and look forward to your return.

There are newer reviews for Sultan Gardens Resort

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I didn't fancy Egypt but quite rightly my wife said we were guaranteed sun. She wasn't wrong in fact the sun was relentless but fortunately as a fan of the heat I didn't find 45 degrees a problem.
We emailed the hotel prior to our journey and they kindly picked us up from the airport and on arrival at the hotel our luggage arrived separately in the room. A drink on arrival whilst checking in and good polite service.
Really pleased with the room, we paid for a junior suite by the pool and the kids had a bed each and we as parents had our own bedroom.
The room was cleaned daily with fresh towels and sheets (not Eco but if you can't join them etc...)
I was surprised how good the service was albeit I accept the more you tip the better the service. I was always dealt with in a polite manner and I admire their patience given the way a few nationalities spoke to them.
The food was fine and I enjoyed the breakfasts and theme night but I must compliment the Italian as I am not normally a fan but this experience totally changed my opinion. You make your own starters and all the food is made on request and can be seen being made. Definitely a must if you visit this hotel.
The pools are really nice and safe and the beach area is great for sun worshipers and a jetty to launch off for some snorkelling.
The amphitheatre was good entertainment for he kids and the bars were surprisingly quiet which was a plus for me.
Wifi is free in the lobby but unfortunately it was hit and miss and glad I didn't pay extra for it.
For some reasoning got bit a lot in the open air bar and felt ill a couple of days but I blame me for drinking in the day and not respecting the heat.
For me the holiday was better than I expected and would return plus met some nice people there and there was no drunken culture on the all inclusive in fact far from it and made a good environment for a family holiday. Well done sultan gardens

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank birdieinShrewsbury
bkhedr, Owner at Sultan Gardens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear birdieinShrewbury,

Thank you for choosing the Sultan Gardens Resort and for posting your review. We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We appreciate your comment regarding the Eco friendliness of the room cleaning, and would like to take this opportunity to mention that Sultan Gardens Resort is officially classed as sustainable Green Hotel by Travelife UK. Achieving this classification requires many water and power saving protocols including the changing of towels only if guests leave them on the floor (towels on racks are understood to be left there because the guest wishes to reuse them). If this was not the case during your stay, please contact us to let us know. As for the sheets, these are changed daily, admittedly not eco friendly, but we feel that is required in a five star property.

As this stage we would like to add that Sultan Gardens Resort is officially classed as Five star by the Egyptian ministry of tourism for having all of the services and facilities required to earn that classification. Of course the definition and requirements of a five star vary from country to country (a Five star in Egypt is certainly not five star in the UK for example, this can be explained as being due to the difference in rates between the two and the respective ministries setting standards accordingly). Having said that, we would also like to add that we are not content to simply achieve the Ministry of Tourism's requirements and are always improving and upgrading our services and facilities. We hope to host you again soon and that said improvements will bring us closer to your expectations for a five star all inclusive resort.

Regarding the complimentary internet in the lobby, please be advised that this is a new service and that we are aware of some of the difficulties with connecting that sometimes occur. We have identified the cause of this problem and are now working to correct it.

Thank you again. It was a pleasure to host you and we remain at your service.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking to shed a few pounds because believe me it works. We have now been back 3 weeks and we are both still extremely unwell. My GP has referred me to the hospital for further tests as he believes I have picked up a bug from poor hygiene standards.

The onsite medical centre practically barred me from leaving and insisted I spend 2 days on a drip. That was after ensuring they had contacted my insurance company and telling them I was not fit to leave. OMG, if I was that bad why did'nt they investigate what was wrong. Management did not want to know when we contacted them but no doubt they will now respond and tell us how they are audited from UK and always pass.

Actual hotel is nice with beautiful gardens. There is nothing to do beyond the fortified gates unless you want to get a taxi. Staff are your best friends until you stop tipping.

Some rooms are throw back to 70's and are at best, basic.

Newspaper man would be better suited if he had a mask on when he was robbing people of their cash. Twice tried to short change me.

Overall, its fine if you are not used to much and have an old travel brochure which only has this hotel in it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bob C

Dear Bob C,

In particular, we are disappointed to read your comment about the staff becoming less friendly if not tipped. We will certainly address this issue, which is no doubt manifest in a very few individuals, as it contradicts our guest first ethos and our service standards. We regret that you did not bring this point to our attention while you were in house as it would have been helpful to know which staff in particular had shown a change in behavior in the absence of tips. We will identify them and correct the situation regardless, but any further information you can provide about this issue would be welcome.

We are sorry that the room decor was not to your liking and we appreciate that this is an issue of aesthetics where there is no right or wrong. We would like to point out that the resort rooms were originally furnished in 1998, before being refurbished in 2005, and that we are now well through a second refurbishment and renewal process. Regarding the rooms being basic, we are sorry you feel this way, and we would welcome any suggestions you would like to provide regarding what room amenities you would like to see added or improved. We are certainly always looking for ways to improve the standard of guest rooms, but we would also add that the rooms already feature all of the amenities one would expect to find in five star accommodation in Egypt. These include:

Satellite TV
High Speed Internet Access (WIFI)
Tea and Coffee Trays
Direct Dial Telephones with long distance calling
Same Day Laundry service
Hair Dryer
Individually controlled Air Conditioning

We are very sorry to read about your illness and we understand that any illness on holiday will negatively affect the whole experience. At this point, we would ask you to consider that the resort is compliant with the International HACCP standard for hygiene and safety and contracts UK based health and safety auditing firm, Cristal Check Safety First, to conduct monthly surprise audits on the property to make sure that all aspects of our operation are in compliance with the above mentioned HACCP standard. The audits involve checking the kitchens, the store rooms, the walk in fridge, the ice makers, the food delivery area, the pools and even the quality of the water running through the pipes and the cleanliness of the ventilation, furniture, handles and so on in guest rooms. The audits are extremely thorough (taking an entire day to complete) and we are proud to say that Sultan Gardens Resort consistently scores in the highest possible compliance category in this audits and achieves scores that are on par with the most careful UK establishments (the audits are conducted to UK standards) and have prompted Cristal to award the resort numerous certificates of achievement and awards of excellence. The resort does not pass its monthly audits, it excels in them.

In addition to Cristal the resort also maintains a full time HACCP team to conduct internal audits (checking for cleanliness, measuring food temperature, insuring that sterilization pills are used when washing fruits and vegetables, and so on).

In addition, our kitchens are open for our guests to tour, upon their request. The kitchens have been toured by UK based professionals such as Chefs, Restauranteurs, Hoteliers, and in one case, a UK British Health and Safety Inspector who happened to be a guest at the resort. In all cases, their feedback has entirely positive.

As you can see, Sultan Gardens Resort is proud of its achievements and commitment when it comes to hygiene and guest safety. This is due to our commitment to hygiene and guest safety as well as an awareness that we are in a mass tourism, all inclusive environment. This means that all of our guests eat the same food and drink the same drink so any lapse on our part will definitely affect the vast majority of guests. To monitor for this, Sultan Gardens Resort management remains in daily contact with the in house clinic and receives reports from them related to guest illnesses. Additionally the in house Doctor has instructions to inform hotel management immediately if he deals with a case that he suspects might be a result of a lapse in hygiene on the hotel's part. The Doctor (who also takes all of his meals in our main restaurant along with his family) has not raised any such alarm. Moreover, his reports show that over the course of a month less than 2% of the total guests in house visit the clinic with stomach related troubles. This is a statistically insignificant figure which indicates, particularly when combined with the results of the aforementioned audits, that Sultan Gardens Resort is a safe and hygienic holiday destination. If there was something with the food the vast majority of the guests would be sick. As it stands less than 2% report illness and in those cases the Doctor sees no reason to suspect the hotel food.

Please do not take the above to mean that we are disregarding your point or that we doubt your illness. On the contrary, we don't doubt you, but we are confident that the food in the resort is not the cause of said illness and there must be some other factor, such as heat, handling unclean local currency, interactions with other guests or travelers who may already be sick, or even unclean surfaces on the plane or in an airport. In light of the above facts we feel this is a fair conclusion.

We appreciate your comments about the newspaper vendor operating on Resort and regret that you did not bring these to our attention while you were in house so that we could act upon them immediately. Regardless, we would like to advise that the newspaper vendor had ceased operating inside the hotel per his request effective the fist of June 2013.

Thank you again. We wish you a full and speedy recovery and we remain at your service.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed at Sultan Gardens in May this year. We had a fantastic time except that during the second week I became very ill and had to go on a drip for 2 hours and take lots of pills!! At which time several other guests I spoke to had also experienced the same thing. The hotel pharmacy is all geared up with a clinic where this is done. I felt much better in 24 hours but couldn't eat properly the rest of the holiday.

The staff around the pools and in restaurants were amazing, my children loved Mohammed who entertained them round the pool and the Animation team, in particular Moose, Remy, Emma (who has sadly now gone home) and Kirsty! The pool bar staff really looked after us and made our stay with you wonderful.

It is such a shame I was unwell as we were definitely planning a return visit next year however since I have been home I have continued to be unwell and it has made me nervous about returning again which is such a shame. The food I have to say for a hotel of this level is rather average and quite possibly what made me ill. The best food was to be found in the Indian restaurant 'House of Spice' and we would have liked more visits during our stay.

My children lived on chips and bread rolls and melon for most of the holiday. They did try other things but didn't like them.

Sultan Gardens is probably the best hotel in terms of service and friendly staff that we have ever visited. The food let it down for us and this in addition to me becoming unwell and bringing a bug back home with me would sadly now stop us coming back again. I think I would worry to much that my children might become ill and have to go through what i did. It is such a shame.

One more thing we paid a lot more for our holiday than other people we spoke to. We travelled with Holiday Gems who seem to charge you a lot more on top for your holiday. Infact other people had better rooms and had paid a lot less.It would seem booking direct with the hotel is the best way to do it.

Room Tip: We were in famiily room 579 and it was vey dated. The patio doors rattled so much with the wind at n...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Heidi P,

Thank you for choosing the Sultan Gardens Resort and for posting your detailed and helpful review. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and regret that some aspects of your stay did not live up to your expectations. We also are very sorry to read about your illness and we understand that any illness on holiday will negatively affect the whole experience.

We would like to take this opportunity to address the negative aspects of your stay that you have mentioned in your review, beginning with the issue of illness. We would like to assure you and potential future visitors that Sultan Gardens Resort is a safe, healthy and hygienic holiday environment. The Resort is compliant with the International HACCP standard for hygiene and safety and contracts UK based health and safety auditing firm, Cristal Check Safety First, to conduct monthly surprise audits on the property to make sure that all aspects of our operation are in compliance with the above mentioned HACCP standard. The audits involve checking the kitchens, the store rooms, the walk in fridge, the ice makers, the food delivery area, the pools and even the quality of the water running through the pipes and the cleanliness of the ventilation, furniture, handles and so on in guest rooms. The audits are extremely thorough (taking an entire day to complete) and we are proud to say that Sultan Gardens Resort consistently scores in the highest possible compliance category in this audits and achieves scores that are on par with the most careful UK establishments (the audits are conducted to UK standards) and have prompted Cristal to award the resort numerous certificates of achievement and awards of excellence.

As you can see, Sultan Gardens Resort spares no effort or expense when it comes to hygiene and guest safety. This is due to our commitment to hygiene and guest safety as well as an awareness that we are in a mass tourism, all inclusive environment. This means that all of our guests eat the same food and drink the same drink so any lapse on our part will definitely affect the vast majority of guests. To monitor for this, Sultan Gardens Resort management remains in daily contact with the in house clinic and receives reports from them related to guest illnesses. Additionally the in house Doctor has instructions to inform hotel management immediately if he deals with a case that he suspects might be a result of a lapse in hygiene on the hotel's part. The Doctor (who also takes all of his meals in our main restaurant along with his family) has not raised any such alarm. Moreover, his reports show that over the course of a month less than 2% of the total guests in house visit the clinic with stomach related troubles. This is a statistically insignificant figure which indicates, particularly when combined with the results of the aforementioned audits, that Sultan Gardens Resort is a safe and hygienic holiday destination. If there was something with the food the vast majority of the guests would be sick. As it stands less than 2% report illness and in those cases the Doctor sees no reason to suspect the hotel food (which he himself eats and thus has a personal interest in making sure is safe).

Please do not take the above to mean that we are disregarding your point or that we doubt your illness. On the contrary, we don't doubt you, but we are confident that the food in the resort is not the cause of said illness and there must be some other factor, such as heat or interactions with another guest, that caused your troubles.

As for the food choice and quality on hand, we are sorry that this was not to your satisfaction. We are also deeply sorry and surprised that your children were not satisfied with the available food. At Sultan Gardens Resort we make it a point to try to create menus that cater to all tastes and preferences by means of a rotating menu that makes use of all ingredients available on the local market. Below is an example of the daily menu for today as an example:

Saturday Breakfast Buffet:

Beef Luncheon, Chicken Luncheon.
3 kind of (Feta Cheese, Feta cheese with Tomato, Gouda Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Emintal Cheese), Fresh Salad Leaves, Tomato Quarters, Sliced Cucumbers, Carrots
Mixed Pickles, Black Olives, Green Olives.
Plain Yogurt portion, 2 kind of Fruit Yogurt, Fruit salad with Yogurt fresh fruit salad
Orange in Quarters, Grapefruit In Quarters, Sweet Melon inquirers.

5 Selection of Cereal (One of Corn Flakes, Diet Corn Flakes, Choco Pops, Choco Rice, Crisp rice, Oats Flakes Hot Full Cream milk, Hot Fat Free Milk, Cold Milk, Sugar Powder, Chopped Nuts, Raisins, Dried Apricots, Dried Plums,
3 kind of jam ( Apricot, Strawberry, Figs ) and white Honey
Cream of Chocolate, Peanut Butter
Plain Croissant, 2 kind of ( Danish Pastry with Fruits, Danish W/ Cinnamon and Raisins, Danish Pastry with Sugared, Danish pastry with Dried Fruits)
English Cake & English Cake with Chocolate, Banana Cake with Nuts
White Toast Bread , Brown Toast Bread, Brioche with Sugar
Crisp roll, Brown roll, Pita Bread, 3 kind of Bread Carving

2 kinds of Pan Fried Breakfast Sausage ( Beef, Chicken )
2 kinds of cooked Sausage with Tomato sauce( Beef, Chicken )
Grilled Beef Bacon,
Hard Boiled Eggs,
Tomato Provencal
One eggs with Vegetables baked in oven
One eggs with Beef Bacon baked in oven

Butter Milk Pancake
Sugar Powder, Chopped Nuts, Maple Syrup, Chocolate Sauce
Honey, Molasses, Coconuts

Saturday Lunch Buffet:

Fresh Cabbage salad, fresh Radish salad,tahina salad, white cheese salad, green beans salad
French dressing, Italian dressing, cocktail sauce, balsamic dressing, olive oil, vinegar
5 kinds of cold cuts (Tuna Salad with onions, Potatoes Salad with anchovies, beef salad with vegetables, Pasta salad with air dried tomatoes , Rice Salad with mushroom, Grilled vegetables, mixed cheese platter.
3 kinds of cheese from Feta cheese, Edam cheese, Gouda cheese, Local parmesan cheese, Gruyere cheese
5 kinds of bread rolls, pita bread, 2 kind of bread loaf for carving (white and brown)

Vermicelli with Chickpea clear Soup
Vegetable Cream Soup
Savory fish fillet
Grilled fish fillet with lemon – butter sauce
Deep Fried Calamari
Stuffed veal with gravy sauce
B.B.Q Chicken
Plain Rice with Butter
Rice with Vegetables
Sautéed vegetables
Cauliflower gratin
Vegetable Moussaka with chickpea
French fries potatoes
Parsley potatoes
Vegetarian burger with lentil and potatoes

Homemade pasta station Green Beans colored bill peppers Basil Cream Sauce
Fresh Tomato Basil Sauce and condiments

Sandwich station (Chicken breast, Cheddar cheese , condiments)

On the grill (Beef liver Alex style)

International dessert buffet
5 kinds of seasonal fresh fruits display

Saturday Dinner Buffet:

Minestrone soup (vegetarian)
Tomato cream soup with basil
Deep fried bread croutons

Homemade colored fettucine
Tomato – basil sauce,
Primavera sauce
Lemon, basil, fresh salmon

Beef burger, chicken burger, vegetarian burger
Condiment ( onion ring, slices tomato, lettuce,
cheddar cheese, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise)

Lamb Leg
with Mint gravy sauce

French fries potatoes
Fried onion ring
Pizza Margarita
Deep fried fish
Grilled chicken
Cooked pasta (Mac and Cheese)
Grilled vegetables
Sautéed seasonal vegetables
Veal piccata with mushroom tomato sauce
Beef fillet with pizzaiola sauce
Chicken breast with creamy parmesan cheese
Deep fried mixed seafood with vegetables
Grilled fish fillet ( on the grill)
Onion Rice With Mushroom
Rosemary roasted potatoes
Meat lasagna

Fresh Tomatoes, fresh Cucumbers, fresh grated Carrots, fresh Lettuce, fresh sweet Peppers, condiments
Pasta salad with tuna, eggplant salad with mozzarella, fried zucchini, ratatouille salad, beetroot salad, stuffed vegetables
Caprese salad,
Veal w/ tuna sauce, air dried beef, tomato bruschetta, balsamic zucchini

Fresh fruit salad
5 kinds of seasonal fresh fruits display
4 Kinds of oriental pastry
Chocolate éclair, Opera, Linzer, Mocha cake, Jelly Strawberry fruit (bowel ), Chocolate mousse (bowel ), Tiramisu Cake, White forest cake, Fruit Tart, Panne cotta, italian cake, Cannoli, Cheese tart, Profiterole chocolate sauce, Mango mousse cake

As you can see, the menu is quite extensive, reflecting our efforts to create a buffet menu that caters to all guests. As stated earlier we are disappointing and surprised to read that you and your family were not fully satisfied with the food on hand, but at the same time we should add that we understand that food is very subjective and that one man's feast can be another man's famine. Internal guest surveys and feedback indicate that guest satisfaction with the food (at least those guests who choose to fill out our questionnaires) exceeds 94% positive. This does not mean that the other 6% are wrong, just that the choice is at least satisfactory to the vast majority. This does not mean that the minority is disregarded, on the contrary, Sultan Gardens Resort stands ready and happy to cater to any individual guest requests regarding the food. We recognize that despite our best efforts it is simply not possible to create a buffet menu that will satisfy all guests all of the time. After all we have over 1000 guests from 15 countries and all age groups. Hence we strongly encourage any guest who is not fully satisfied with the food to please let us know so that we can arrange a quick and brief meeting for said guest with one of our Chefs, who will then cater to that guest's individual needs for the duration of their stay, at no extra charge. All inclusive means you have paid us in advance for your meals and we want you to be satisfied. It helps everyone involved if you just let us know so we can insure your satisfaction.

We are sorry to read that the balcony door in your room was blowing in the wind and that this affected your time in the room. We have arranged for maintenance to solve the problem upon reading this review and we wish you had mentioned this to us while you were in house so that we could have rectified it for you. We nonetheless thank you for mentioning this point as it allows us to solve the problem so that future guests staying in this room do not have to deal with it.

Thank you again for choosing the Sultan Gardens Resort and for posting your review. We would like to reiterate our appreciation for your feedback and add to that our hope that you have found our response to be as helpful and informative as we found your review to be. We would like to close by reconfirming that Sultan Gardens Resort offers a safe and hygienic holiday environment and that we hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

a true 5 star hotel
had a great experience there
food: average but not bad
beach: amazing
room: amazing, very clean, great location
house keeping: right on time, room cleaned on time with water and beverages provieded daily
staff: friendly

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank afudle
bkhedr, Owner at Sultan Gardens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear afudle,

Thank you for choosing the Sultan Gardens Resort and for posting your kind review. We appreciate your comments and very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your return and hope to use your second visit as an opportunity to get more feedback from you about the food on offer at the resort and how we can make it better for you.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

what an amazing holiday

26 June 2013

Stayed at the Sultan Gardens Resort in April last. I must say it was a holiday to remember. I stayed there with my daughter and my grand daughter aged 2. The room we originally got was too far from reception so we asked to be moved the day after we arrived. We asked if it was possible to be put in rooms 101 - 180 Within 2 hours we were moved and guess what no room we got? 101. This was only one example of how friendly and helpful the staff of this hotel are. The management of this hotel have thought of everything, from hammocks to sheltered areas at the beach while you wait for the bus. There was nothing I could fault everything was perfect. Because myself and my daughter are such fussy eaters I was worried about the all inclusive, but there was no need the food here is great. The variety is unbelievable and tasty. NOTHING BLAND HERE. During our stay we were phoned from reception on a number of occasions to ask how we were enjoying our stay and if there was anything that could be done to make our holiday more enjoyable. I have been to Egypt about 8 times and stayed in a number of hotels all over the world but this hotel far outshone them all. I have also never seen a person employed in a hotel to sit at the top of the slide to make sure that the children go down the slide in the proper way. Finally I would like to say that a porter helps you with your luggage on arrival at your hotel but at this hotel when we were checking out at 5am a porter came to help us with our luggage. This is what I mean about this hotel thinking of everything. Well done management I give your hotel full marks and would have no hesitation in recommending it to my friends. Hopefully I will return next year.

Room Tip: As per review
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank karencDublin

Dear karencDublin,

Thank you for choosing the Sultan Gardens Resort and for posting your kind and helpful review. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review, particularly as Sultan Gardens Resort makes no effort to request or reward guests for doing so.

It was a pleasure to host you and we hope you will return soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

hi guys my name is osama hamdan from jordan i usually do not write about my trip but this time i had to so i can do justice to the host that made me and my family have the greatest time in my life better even than hawaii when i was there,and i been all over the world . i am in food and services also so trust what i tell you about this hotel .first no way you can get sick from a hotel as clean as this one.the food is soo good for an open buffet in such a big crowd and the rooms looking at the sea view is breathtaking and the treatment from the staff over warming and who ever called it sultan gardens was write in naming it that because the landscaping very well taking care of and so nice and the walking between all the gardens are so relaxing ,the active tty like snorkling is the best they have a very long beach and a very clean one and you can dive,or parachuting ,or banana ride and many other things or you can swim in there so clean pools and the most i like it was mixed from many country english ,italian ,jordanians ,little rusians and at last this is a family hotel for sure,enjoy.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
bkhedr, Owner at Sultan Gardens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Osama H,

Thank you for choosing the Sultan Gardens Resort and for taking the time to post your kind review. It was a pleasure to host you and we hope you will return soon.