Sultan Gardens Resort
$72
$63
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$80
Hyatt.com
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$58
$75
$68
$71
$69
$49
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$62
$300
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
6,969 results
All reviewscasa miaquiet poolmain restaurantitalian restaurantanimation teamfishtiran islandgreat holidaysea viewnaama baykids poolbar staffspecial mentionbelly dancingkids clubthemed nightssomething for everyone
Reviewed June 26, 2013

what an amazing holiday

26 June 2013

Stayed at the Sultan Gardens Resort in April last. I must say it was a holiday to remember. I stayed there with my daughter and my grand daughter aged 2. The room we originally got was too far from reception so we asked to be moved the day after we arrived. We asked if it was possible to be put in rooms 101 - 180 Within 2 hours we were moved and guess what no room we got? 101. This was only one example of how friendly and helpful the staff of this hotel are. The management of this hotel have thought of everything, from hammocks to sheltered areas at the beach while you wait for the bus. There was nothing I could fault everything was perfect. Because myself and my daughter are such fussy eaters I was worried about the all inclusive, but there was no need the food here is great. The variety is unbelievable and tasty. NOTHING BLAND HERE. During our stay we were phoned from reception on a number of occasions to ask how we were enjoying our stay and if there was anything that could be done to make our holiday more enjoyable. I have been to Egypt about 8 times and stayed in a number of hotels all over the world but this hotel far outshone them all. I have also never seen a person employed in a hotel to sit at the top of the slide to make sure that the children go down the slide in the proper way. Finally I would like to say that a porter helps you with your luggage on arrival at your hotel but at this hotel when we were checking out at 5am a porter came to help us with our luggage. This is what I mean about this hotel thinking of everything. Well done management I give your hotel full marks and would have no hesitation in recommending it to my friends. Hopefully I will return next year.

Room Tip: As per review
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank karencDublin
bkhedr, Owner at Sultan Gardens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear karencDublin,

Thank you for choosing the Sultan Gardens Resort and for posting your kind and helpful review. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review, particularly as Sultan Gardens Resort makes no effort to request or reward guests for doing so.

It was a pleasure to host you and we hope you will return soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

hi guys my name is osama hamdan from jordan i usually do not write about my trip but this time i had to so i can do justice to the host that made me and my family have the greatest time in my life better even than hawaii when i was there,and i been all over the world . i am in food and services also so trust what i tell you about this hotel .first no way you can get sick from a hotel as clean as this one.the food is soo good for an open buffet in such a big crowd and the rooms looking at the sea view is breathtaking and the treatment from the staff over warming and who ever called it sultan gardens was write in naming it that because the landscaping very well taking care of and so nice and the walking between all the gardens are so relaxing ,the active tty like snorkling is the best they have a very long beach and a very clean one and you can dive,or parachuting ,or banana ride and many other things or you can swim in there so clean pools and the most i like it was mixed from many country english ,italian ,jordanians ,little rusians and at last this is a family hotel for sure,enjoy.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
bkhedr, Owner at Sultan Gardens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Osama H,

Thank you for choosing the Sultan Gardens Resort and for taking the time to post your kind review. It was a pleasure to host you and we hope you will return soon.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great hotel,freindly staff,the kids loved the holiday, did not want to come home.The food even suited the kids which is unusal for my two.The pools had plently of space around them,you could even move around following the sun.It is a great idea to have a adults only restuarant with so many kids running around.Nice sandy beach,great to swim with the fishes.
Wifi a bit slow in the afternoon,but it worked.
We will return another day to enjoy relaxing by the pool.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
bkhedr, Owner at Sultan Gardens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear martyn1962,

Thank you for choosing the Sultan Gardens Resort and for posting your kind review. It was a pleasure to host you and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is our second trip to this hotel - Everything was fantastic.

The weather was hot, the facitlities great and the staff attentive.

We were there from 13 June 2013 for 9 nights. Our room whilst a little dated was clean and well kept and cleaned well. We choose to stay by 'pool 1' which is essentially an adult pool, so there were no children jumping on us , or shouting and also no spa / gym/ dive or trip reps allowed to bother you whilst you are around this pool. The drinks were plentiful and there was a constant supply of fresh cold water as needed. Salah the 'towel man' was cheerful & very helpful - & also supplied buckets of ice with flannels for cooling down or sticking your drinks in - nice touch.

The food in the resort was fresh and good ( and again there is an 'adult resturant section - perfect). We tried the Italian and Indian ( included in our all inclusive fee) and the Steak House ( over looking sea - total cost for 2 including drinks £50) The staff in each of these were attentive and helpful without being over the top.

Basel the general manager , goes around to speak to everyone once a week to check that everyone is having a good time and put right any issues anyone has - so if you have an issue there is always the chance to put it right or look into it. We had no issues.

Were our bellies a little 'sensitive' after 9 days ? - absolutely , but this is no reflection on the hotel. We live active lives, in the UK weather - we got to Egypt, barely moved and was in 40 degrees, - our bodies we bound to be slightly ' off kilter' - The whole hotel is immaculate, and whilst we were only left 1 bottle of water in the room everyday, there are water coolers with bottled water all around the resort, which you can fill your bottles from or use the cups supplied - this is not limited in any way so there is no excuse to be dehyrated.

We used the Gym which has everything you need ( if not the most up to date equipment it was very adequate) . We also visited Soho square twice , which is 10 minutes taxi drive away, there were the usual shops and nice places to eat here and the added bonus that I assume because this Savoy hotel backs on to this , no one is allowed to 'hassle ' you , so you are able to browse the shops freely without getting pulled in different directions and shouted at ( Nabq bay !!)
We are 2 girls travelling together and have stayed in other Egpyptian resorts and found the staff to be a little 'creepy' at best - there was absolutely none of this at this resort, I felt totally at ease. I cant recommend this hotel enough - if your ideal holiday , is sunbathing , swimming and a few nice meals you wont beat it.

Will defintiely be returning.

Room Tip: some of the rooms have been updated - may be it would be worth asking for one of these but we didnt see one.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank KIMV383
bkhedr, General Manager at Sultan Gardens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear KIMV383,

Thank you for continuing to choose the Sultan Gardens Resort and for posting your detailed review. It was a pleasure to host you again and we are very happy to read that you enjoyed your second stay with us.

We look forward to your next stay with us and we remain at your service.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I would like to say I loved my stay like I did last year but unfortunately I didn't. The staff were great as usual but the management let me down very badly. I visited the hotel back in January and unfortunately I broke my wrist whilst walking back from the pool in the quiet area to my sunbed. I was completely sober. I tripped and fell heavily on what I realised later were floors that were slippy when wet. Normally surfaces around pools would be non-slip but for some reason this floor was like an ice rink. There were no warnings to indicate that the floor was slippy. I was hospitalised for three days and in that time no one from management came to visit. When I broke my wrist I was encorted up to the pharmacy where the chemist insisted there and then to give him 12 euro's for a sling. I didn't have anything on me so he finally agreed to waive it until I got out of the hospital. Once out of the hospital I immediately received the bill for the sling (for some reason I thought this small cost would have been waived) but the management offered me a bunch of flowers and room service. I told the hotel manager I had legs that were fine and could walk to the restaurants. After that the management avoided me and didn't apologise for what had happened. They knew these floors were slippy when wet but didn't alert people to it before and after the accident.

I realise that most people will love their stay but if you have an accident don't look at the management for help. They'll just offer you a bunch of flowers.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view before you go
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank SteveandJenn1
bkhedr, Owner at Sultan Gardens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear SteveandJenn1,

Thank you for continuing to choose the Sultan Gardens Resort. It was a pleasure to host you again and we are very sorry to read your most recent review.

We understand where you are coming from, as it is normal for guests to be disappointed if injured while on holiday. We regret that this happened and that you felt the management response was inadequate we must stress that we disagree with you on this point. Certainly the idea that management was "avoiding you" is not at all accurate and management got involved in the case and took what it deemed to be suitable and appropriate action at every turn.

Regardless, the fact that you were left with this impression cannot be ignored and will be kept in consideration moving forward.

Thank you again. We hope that you will return soon for your third visit and we remain at your service as always.