what an amazing holiday
26 June 2013
Stayed at the Sultan Gardens Resort in April last. I must say it was a holiday to remember. I stayed there with my daughter and my grand daughter aged 2. The room we originally got was too far from reception so we asked to be moved the day after we arrived. We asked if it was possible to be put in rooms 101 - 180 Within 2 hours we were moved and guess what no room we got? 101. This was only one example of how friendly and helpful the staff of this hotel are. The management of this hotel have thought of everything, from hammocks to sheltered areas at the beach while you wait for the bus. There was nothing I could fault everything was perfect. Because myself and my daughter are such fussy eaters I was worried about the all inclusive, but there was no need the food here is great. The variety is unbelievable and tasty. NOTHING BLAND HERE. During our stay we were phoned from reception on a number of occasions to ask how we were enjoying our stay and if there was anything that could be done to make our holiday more enjoyable. I have been to Egypt about 8 times and stayed in a number of hotels all over the world but this hotel far outshone them all. I have also never seen a person employed in a hotel to sit at the top of the slide to make sure that the children go down the slide in the proper way. Finally I would like to say that a porter helps you with your luggage on arrival at your hotel but at this hotel when we were checking out at 5am a porter came to help us with our luggage. This is what I mean about this hotel thinking of everything. Well done management I give your hotel full marks and would have no hesitation in recommending it to my friends. Hopefully I will return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh