Just returned from the Sultan Gardens last night, we were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and travelled with my parents and cousin and her husband. We have had a lovely holiday however I was slightly disappointed as I had emailed the hotel a few weeks before travel to ask for refurbished suites, we had paid to upgrade to a suite as it was a special holiday (have since heard that quite a lot of people got upgraded for free), and had requested that we be next to each other. Neither requests were granted and consequently our suites were very tired looking.
On the up side the food was amazing and the staff were faultless. The gardens are beautifully well kept and the resort is spotlessly clean.
We had a lovely holiday however I have visited another resort in Sharm and it was every bit as nice, maybe I was expecting too much after reading all the positive reviews on here but have been left feeling just a tiny bit disappointed, shame really as you only get special occasions once.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh