We are a family of 4 and just returned. What largely sold this hotel for me were the family suites which essentially are 2 rooms and make a massive difference when travelling with small children. I wish more hotels had this and being at ground level was super handy as gave kids easy space to run around as well. This resort has a nice family atmosphere but also tailored very well to 'adult only' holiday makers with lots of separate spaces for them. People are incredibly attached to this resort and it was nice to see such loyalty and repeat customers. The snorkelling here is excellent and weather for the time of year superb. Food was to a good standard and we ally enjoyed the sit down options that were included (vs buffet). My kids had a ball and when we left my 6 year old said he'd come here on his honeymoon, hilarious.
Room for improvement for me would be:
- toilets: generally smelled of sewage (guessing an infrastructure issue, hard to fix) but also often not very and multiple times lacking toilet paper (including by pool and kids club); the toilets have no place for an extra loo roll so an easy fix
- outdoor restaurant service: staff generally great but outside where we ate service less smooth; sometimes drinks offered quickly, sometimes not at all (coffee refills impossible). Would help if servers encourages to serve customers first and foremost and not fold napkins, clear tables, etc
- worth getting a refurbed room: lesson learned on this, know upgrades underway but looking at the mold on the shower every day just made the level of cleanliness feel patchy
- kids club: with gate open and only one staff member seems very unsecured to me and I would be very cautious of leaving a child here simply for that reason (so easy for a 4 year old to wander off). Our last day my husband saw a young girl who had been left behind there and was very upset. This was the day a different woman was in charge not the main person.
I say these things simply as constructive points as we do anticipate returning same time next year. Value for money here and in Sharm remains second to none.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh