We spent Christmas at the Sultan Gardens and had a fantastic time. On our very first day by the quiet pool we met the very charming Basel, the General Manager, who introduced himself to us, asked if everything was ok and said if we had any problems during our stay to let him know! What a breath of fresh air! We have stayed in many hotels all over the world and not once have we seen, let alone spoken to the General Manager!
We ate everyday in the Adults only restaurant and the food was delicious. Each night had a different theme - Mexican, Russian, Egytian, Italian, Thai, Indian and we were spolit for choice!
The Christmas eve dinner gala was extra special - the hotel worked so hard - the setting under the tented marquee was beautiful and the food was great. A tremendous effort was made with all the Christmas decorations around the hotel and gardens and the gardens are very pretty.
All the staff were very friendly and smiley - especially Haitham in the restaurant!
The quiet pool was heated and it was like swimming in a warm bath and the sunbeds are wide and very comfortable.
Plenty of activities if you want them - my husband enjoyed the basketball! The gym was a bonus if only to burn off some of the calories from eating all that lovely food!!!
I highly recommend this hotel and we will definitely be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh