Wow. Firstly, let me start with the hospitality of this hotel. They came to collect us free of charge from the airport and arranged to take us back when we were going home. I arranged this by one simple email to the hotel. It was my birthday whilst I was away so emailed them re getting a room with a view and various other things and they were super efficient. Got a beautiful room with a sea view right next to the kids pools.
It was my birthday while I was there and so got a beautiful cake with birthday messages also (lovely touch).
The hotel staff (ranging from porters to bar staff, pool boys to waiters & servers)are exceptionally friendly and simply cannot do enough for u. Our cleaner introduced himself and was very friendly and helpful (sorry I don't remember your name room 226)
Animation team were lovely and often came over for a chat by the pools, However, I was a little put out when we found out we had to buy a ticket for the beach party and the white party!!! Now I was under the impression that this was an all inclusive hotel and never have I been charged for either before at other complexes!!!!
I booked the spa for my birthday for a foot massage with reflexology but was really disappointed as the nearest thing I got to a pedicure was some fresh nail varnish and some dead skin taken off. There was no massage or reflexology given and they still asked me for the full amount of £28 which I thought was extortionate.
I'd like to see the spa with a makeover and a little bit more money spent on it as it was quite dated and in need of new equipment.
The guys from the spa told me I could go back and have it done again (free of charge) but as I sat around for so long the last time for poor service I wasn't interested) maybe they were just having a busy day (Don't worry this is my only complaint)
Food- wow! Beautiful food from fresh eggs and omelettes in the morning to fresh salads and meat for Lunch and dinner was themed so u never had the same thing two days in a row!!!
The cash Mia (Italian) was beautiful also, highly recommend the spinach parcels, veal, pizza, soup and the steak !!!!! Very very nice!
The waiters work really hard and yes, of course they appreciate a tip (no matter how big or small) but I disagree that they are only nice if u tip them early on, this was simply not the case!
We had no major concerns at all with any aspect of this hotel, it was beautifully kept (the gardeners do a fantastic job) the pools were cleaned every night and the variety is what would keep us coming back here!
I would like to say that if u are looking for some art work, don't go into Naamba bay or soho square (there is an artist in the hotel) he takes orders, and listens to what u want and is very very good. We bought a painting from him and he did exactly what we asked for.
I've been to Egypt four times now an this is by far the best hotel I've ever stayed in here!!! The pools are huge and plenty to do if u get bored easily.
I want to say a special thank u to Adel (bar man from reception and disco bar) for being the most pleasant and happy guy on the complex. You are a credit to the hotel.
We will definitely be returning to this hotel next year.
Thank u sultan gardens resort x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh