We stayed at Sultan Gardens Resort from the 22nd to the 29th April. It was my parents 4th visit and my 3rd and it was the best stay we have had so far.
When we arrived there was a lot of other people checking in that were on the same flight as us so we did have to wait a while, it was fine because we just went into the restaurant for something to eat before we checked in. They did give us a room in the 500 but we preferred to have a sea view room, they easily changed our room and we then got room 375 which had a beautiful view.
Room: The room was refurbished, which being twice before we saw a difference in the room. It was a lovely room with plenty of space and it got cleaned perfectly every day. The view on the balcony was absolutely beautiful of the sea and we really couldn’t have asked for a better view.
Food: The food is very varied and they have a lot of choice. My parents easily found something to eat every day, but I didn’t find it very easy because I am a very fussy eater so a few times I did struggle to find things to eat for tea. However for breakfast and lunch I easily found food it was just on a night I found it more difficult. It is no fault of the hotel because they have got a lot of choice it is purely because I am very fussy.
Pools: We only stayed by the quiet pool so I cannot comment on the other pools. The quiet pool was lovely, we were able to just relax and read by the pool and it was lovely and quiet, it was also heated which was much better than the last times we have visited. The pool didnt really get very busy either so we easily got a sun bed on a morning which made it much better.
Entertainment: We watched all of the shows that were on while we were there and we enjoyed each of them, the Michael Jackson show is by far the best and definitely worth watching, the international Show that the animation team done was also very good. Through the day the animation team do belly dancing, volley ball yoga ect, if you don’t want to join in all you have to do is tell them no then they leave you alone.
Staff: The staff is what really make this hotel, they really can’t do enough for you, on a morning all staff say good morning to you and always ask if you are okay. All of the staff remembered us from our previous visits all of the staff are brilliant but I am just going to mention the main ones. Mohammed by the quiet pool is amazing, he always knew which sun beds we liked by the pool he is very good with his tricks that he does throughout the day. The restaurant staff are all great, our waiter was Amr who served us most of the time, always knew where we liked to sit and knew what drinks we wanted. Islam at the bar was very good, as soon as we finished our drinks he would always bring us another drink. The waiters at the quiet pool (I didn’t get their names) were very good, as soon as we sat down on a morning they would bring us drinks and any time our glass was empty straight away they would bring us another one. Olmy in the reception bar was very good, he done us nice cocktails we didn’t like much alcohol in them so he always done them how we liked them. Kimo, Alex and Oscar are the nicest people you could meet, so friendly they always came and spoke to us and made us feel very welcome, one night Oscar even sat with us for our tea which was lovely and on our last day he had breakfast with us. The animation team are also very friendly, Jamie had only been there 2 weeks and she is doing so well she came and spoke to us every night and was very good doing the activities during the day. Dylan, Maro, Moose, Ramy, Bob and Marco Polo were so friendly and every night they go around speaking to everyone which was very nice.
Overall we had a brilliant stay and we really didn’t want to leave. Hopefully we will be returning in September or October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh