My partner and I (early 30s) are from West Yorkshire, UK and we'd never been to Sharm El Sheikh before, but we had the best 1 week holiday at the Sultan Gardens in Nov 2007! The hotel's facilities/cleanliness/food/drink really are 5 star! The staff are friendly and helpful, not least charismatic Basel the owner! We may have been lucky to get a 1st floor view of the large pool (no. 2 and 3 I think) which gave us great views of, not only the pool area, but as far as Tiran Island too. The animation team were fun and the entertaining in the Amphitheatre in the evenings. Although the beach was only a 200m walk away, we couldn't tear ourselves away from the fantastic pool area, definitely the best we'd had the pleasure to enjoy. Andrea and his team on the beachfront were sociable and very helpful for the 3 scuba dives we did with them, 2 at Ras Mohammed and 1 at Shark's Bay (amazing!).
All in all, a superb hotel and one which we thoroughly recommend and would stay at again in the future. Congratulations and many thanks to Basel and all the staff at Sultan Gardens!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh