“Great day out for all ages”

Aqua Blue Diving & Water Sports
Book In Advance
More Info
$49.00*
and up
Aqua Park in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a hotel but also allows paid entry to the water park for non-residents. This is the largest water park in Sharm but I don't really want to review it as a hotel because we have no experience of most of the hotel side of it.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed in the Hadaba area of Sharm and at the request of my teenage daughter I booked a day trip to the Aqua Blu water park which was not far from where we were staying. To be honest I did not think I would enjoy it that much but went under sufferance as my daughter was so keen to go. To my surprise I had a fantastic day out and really enjoyed myself.
The water park is massive with so many rides and slides for all ages :apparently there are over 45 different ones for all ages. My daughter persuaded me to go on some of the high slides and I loved it so much, we kept going back on !
There are so many different rides and slides to go on and we had lots of fun. Even for little ones there is plenty to do and when we wanted a break there were pleny of sunbeds to relax on as well.
There were plenty of places to eat or get a drink or an ice cream altough you need to take some money in with you. We checked our bags into the cloakroom area and that costs as well which I wasn't expecting.
The whole place was very clean and well maintained and the pools are lovley and clean. I was very impressed with the place and would definitely visit again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,183)
All reviews
in 43 reviews
"sharm"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed January 20, 2013

32 water slides, some look scary, but give them all a go and you won't be disappointed ! Very clean, safe and well maintained, you'll be exhausted by the end of the day which is always a good indication of great fun.

1  Thank Linda W
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Travelled ith a group of friends. In hinsight probably should not have booked here, and had much better experiences at other resorts in Sharm. Staring with the good points:

1. Out side factilites are well mainatined and very clean
2. Water slides (there are many) are very good, and great if your travelling with a young family or like water parks.
3. Kids pools are excellent, with lots of things to keep them entertained.
4. Enetertainment team are great for kids, and work hard to keep them happy.

For me the not so good points were:

1. Very family orientated - Lots of children
2. The food - I fully know what to expect from a resort in Egypt, food is never great. However found mcuh of the food luke warm, and lots or repitition each night.
3. Reception staff not great, some small confusion on arrival, and they called our room at almost midnight demanding we went to reception to sort out - Their error but no apology.
4. This resport is VERY popular with Russians and staff seem to bow down to there constatnt demands and rude behaviour.

In a nutshell it was like butlins abroad. If thats your kind of thing, then you will have a great time. If you want somewhere a bit calmer with a more attentive personal service, I would recommend looking elsewhere.

1  Thank Bristol1972
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Lots to do! But entertainment in September wasn't great as it was not peak season would love to go back in peak season!