“Best trip ever”

New Dawn Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #52 of 262 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an agency specialising in excursions and trips in Egypt and many other activities in Sharm el Sheikh, and its surrounding areas. We have years of experience in providing high quality services for our visitors in a friendly and efficient manner.
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Just back from Egypt and again had an amazing time. We went diving on the coral reef and swam with dolphins which was the best experience ever. We had booked through new dawn tours and I must say I could not fault the service. I would like to say a special thank you to Manando El Diry for making it all possible. I will defiantly be back next year and book through you guys again.
Hanna x

4  Thank hanna1987

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Just back from Egypt and once again Mido came up trumps. We went quadding to see the sunset, swam with dolphins which was the most magical experience ever. We had booked MIdo in advance to pick us up from the airport, and he was there waiting for us as promised. He saves you pounds on the prices you pay in the hotels and you get a fantastic, personal service. We never use anyone now other than New dawn because they are simply the best. Thank you Mohammed for keeping me company whilst the rest of the went parasailing.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We all had an amazing time doing both activity's, every time we come to Egypt we always go quading with the same tour company they are great and i would deferentially recommend them to everyone that loves to do quading, swimming with dolphins, water sports, water parks anything you want to do they will sort it out. swimming with dolphins was amazing and we would all do it again. We all loved it. All the trips we go on are first class you get treated very well.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Me and my family have been to Egypt on 2 occasions now and this time we thought, let's not play it "safe" at book with the REP,let's go out and see who we can book our excursions with at a great price!
We saw this little Excursion shop, in the corner of the little shopping area at about 2/3 min walk from the Park Inn where we are staying.
The guy was fantastic! Very friendly, great communication, not pushy, professional and catered to what we wanted! We have booked a private quad trip (hope this happens as there is a review on here saying they booked the same but it wasn't private-will review the excursions at a later date and confirm this to you) booked the Tiran Island boat trip and Paragliding... Really looking forward to the excursions, we booked them at a fantastic price and like I said before the owner there is brilliant and will also be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Will add my excursions reviews after they have all been completed.
I was just so impressed with the booking experience I had to write a review for them!

1  Thank EmilyJaneUK1
Reviewed October 26, 2013

What a little Gem this is sittuated opposite the Nubian Island hotel. This guy saved us pounds and made our holiday one to remember. We went quad biking , Dolphin show and swim, star gazing and Bedlam feast and show and city tour. all were exellent.Highly recommended look him up he speaks good english, and makes you feel very welcome. Great Guy.

2  Thank colin f