“Perfect! Parfait!”

New Dawn Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #52 of 257 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an agency specialising in excursions and trips in Egypt and many other activities in Sharm el Sheikh, and its surrounding areas. We have years of experience in providing high quality services for our visitors in a friendly and efficient manner.
Bordeaux, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Perfect! Parfait!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Mido the owner of New Dawn is so professionnal. So can definetly trust him. The tours are good and the prices are very interessting. Highly recommanded.

Visited May 2013

Luton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“100% SUPERIOR SERVICE!! 5* Excursion Company!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Just got back yesterday from an Amazing trip to Egypt visiting Sharm El Sheikh! Stayed at the Raddison Park Inn Hotel & Decided to shop around to see what the general prices were for booking our Excursions to compare to what the hotel was charging us. As you come out of the hotel and turn right their is a bunch of shops leading into a square which has a number of various shops around. We found New Dawn Tours and decided to see what they said.
First Impression..... Nice office..... Greeted with a Friendly smile and a bonus that they spoke clear English.... Mahmood advised he would get someone to come and talk to us. Few mins later Mido walked in and greeted us. He went through all the trips the organised and explained everything to us well. He did not apply any sort of sales pressure as we had received earlier by the hotel staff and also another company we had visited earlier that day. Mido was very Professional in not only the advice he was giving us but also with his Customer Service Skill. Being That I have worked in Customer service related jobs over the last 10yrs I was highly impressed by him. So to start with we booked a private Quad Biking trip. My advice to anyone who likes freedom and speed and enjoys not being held back by a "Sunday Driver" would be to go private as some groups can have 10+ people and you have to stay in a line which is boring.... This was the advice given prior to booking and Mido was defiantly right which paved the foundations to the start of my trust and commitment for future excursions. We stopped off at a Bedouin camp to have a drink and relax and then headed off riding around with our guide Mahmood who was awesome and spoke great English and had a great sense of humor!
My second trip was the Cairo excursion...... This was the one I was worried about bearing in mind the cost and going to a country I have never been to before (also didn't help with the Hotel Rep trying to scare us the day before in a meeting held at the hotel to discuss excursions and he wasn't happy when he see what we paid compared to what the hotel was charging!)
BUT LADIES AND GENTS...... The REP was So WRONG!... We were picked up at 4am in the morning by a chap I cant remember his name who dropped us off to the airport and instructed us on what to do and advised we would be greeted at Cairo Airport by our Tour Guide. We arrived at Cairo and was greeted by the Asian Equivalent of "Del Boy" called Hassan (I remember his name well as its the same as mine!) He was a Humorous guy from the beginning and my Friend and I were joined by another couple and a Lady with her 9yr old son & that was it which was great as it still felt like a private tour! Hassan was well spoken and gave a great guide with much information and facts about Egypt, the Pyramids and the Museum and the cruise down the River Nile which was part of the trip. He was also great at protecting our well-being by insuring locals were not ripping us off with tourist prices and got us some great deals at the Pyramids when buying gifts. Not to go into the full life story the whole experience was amazing and I would love to have the same guide and stress free journey
Our 3rd trip was vising Color Canyon met a lovely couple who kept us entertained My Advice To ANYONE booking this excursion is to take a pillow or cushion with you as the journey will leave you feeling sore and also don't wear Flip Flops as many people did who clearly regretted it later on as you are walking in a canyon not strolling down a beach! (Common Sense People!) it has amazing scenes for all you photographers! after that we went to Dahb for Coral swimming then lunch then a Camel ride along the beach then headed to a shopping district then home! It was a tiring journey that's for sure!
We loved Quad Biking so much that we decided to end our holiday with another session and went on a even more intense route made for a proper adrenaline junkie! I Could Ride Quads everyday it was so much fun!

So Ladies And Gents my verdict with New Dawn Tours = 100% satisfied.... I cant stress to you all that If you are looking for Peace of mind, Stress Free holiday, Value for money and most importantly Great Customer Service then Mido and his team Mahmood, Adam and Mohammed are the guys to go and see! I will Deffo recommend to my Family, Work Colleagues and Friends!

Mido Thank you so much for making my first ever holiday to Egypt a memorable and happy experience! Gonna miss you guys and the tea you made was great! Inshallah I shall come visit you guys on my next trip and will defiantly be using you for my trips!

Hassan and Vikesh :-)

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Hassan S
“Fantastic, friendly, professional”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Would highly recommend this company, very friendly, non pushy and clear speaking English. There price were equal or cheaper than other excursion shops and a lot cheaper than hotel reps, children 3 and under are free although they allowed our 4yr old free. They pick you up from your hotel in there private mini bus and escort you on the trips. We went on the glass bottom boat and we were the only group with a guide and he was very helpful pulling the benches forward and helping us on and off the jetty and boat and we didn't have to que.

we also did the private quads and buggys which are a lot better that the group safaris, I have been on a group safari before and the speed is slow and you stay on flat land but on private there was only 4 quads and when we did the buggys there was only 2. Both were fun but the quads were the most fun I had in a while getting up to speeds of 60odd kph and going over jumps and getting air. Was a good adrenaline rush and would recommend to confident people, however with it being private you can probably go at your own pace and best of all it was only £20 per quad and lasted 2hrs with about 1- 1 1/2 driving. Again one off the staff was our guide and again was very friendly and helpful, no waiting around.

They never gave us any hassle or tried to sell us anything and at the end of our stay they gave our son a present. Every time we walked around splash mall there would always say hello, play with the children and offer drinks, sit down and a chat. Whilst visiting I would also recommend the neighbouring shops such as the carpet man, Ali baba perfume shop, water sports shop, spice shop and the guy selling bracelets and magnets, that corner of the mall were never pushy and all were very friendly, all of them always giving children presents, offering drinks even if we didn't buy from them. We stayed at the park inn and spent most evenings in the corner of the mall socialising.

A final note, if visiting the Ali baba perfume shop speak to Mohammed, the one with shop tight curly hair, he is one if the most genuine friendly people I have ever met

Visited April 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent, well organised trip”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We were recommended by friends to use New Dawn Tours and we weren't disappointed. Fantastic company and great value for money trips. Mido took our booking for desert quad biking and accompanied us for the entire trip. We would highly recommend the quad biking experience - it's a private trip, you go off the beaten track and you can go as fast as you like! Our kids loved it and it made our holiday to Sharm a truly memorable experience. Thank you Mido!

Visited April 2013
“Friendly, helpful and enjoyable!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Brilliant. All the trips we went on ran very smoothly! Picked up on time, thououghly enjoyable! Dolphin show, go karting, boat trip, quad biking, glass bottom boat, Cairo! Your guides are all very good and all speak good English! Booking here was much cheaper than booking with reps.
Everyone who works here is also very friedly!!
Thank you!