“Excellent Boat Excursion..... The best in the red sea.”

Nautilus Catamaran day trips
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Boat Excursion..... The best in the red sea.”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

The family and I are just back from a weeks holiday in Sharm. One of the high-lights of our holiday was the Nautilus Submarine Excursion ran by Tornado Marine Fleet.

This trip is suitable for all ages, our group ranged from 2 months > 63 years.The crew and organisation on the excursion were friendly and professional, from booking to arriving back at the port everything ran smoothly, safely and best of all very enjoyably!

Been a scuba diver I didn't think the trip would offer a lot for my self but I was amazed at the quality of the snorkeling, the submarine section of Nautilus and the buffet lunch was certainly the best I've had on over 100 boat excursions and safari's I've traveled on.

A full five stars from all the family... Including Yo-Yo my son of 2 months that spent most the time snoozing...!

Thanks to all the team at Tornado Marine Fleet.

Visited March 2012

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Good trip if you aren't planning on snorkelling.”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Nautilus was our first introduction to the reefs. The lunch was OK although dessert was limited. There were only two other English people on the trip (the other two people were two elderly gentlemen who had some diffiuculty getting around on the boat) and one couple who were Romanian. The rest were Russian. We felt second class. The guide, after seating us in the viewing panel, disappeared and we were left wondering what the fish were. Then the catamaran turned round and you couldn't see much.

Visited January 2012
Sharm el-Sheikh, Janub Sina', Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect excursion for everyone”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We sat and viewed the fish from the catamarans, snorkeled, relaxed in the jacuzzi and had a huge buffet lunch. Food was great. Staff were fantastic. Amazing boat.

Visited January 2012