Xperience Sea Breeze Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Sea Magic Resort and Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Park(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Beachfront
Coral Beach Resort Tiran(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Gardenia Plaza Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
7,516 results
All reviewselements restauranttiran restaurantshisha loungeaqua poolmain restaurantpool baranimation teamfishmain poolrestaurant managergreat holidaybbq restauranttiran islanddifferent themefree mealspecial thanksreturning guests
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2014

A very professional package provided by all levels of the management team at the Sea Breeze from room service to dining. The constant service provided by the main pool attendants was of a very high servie constantly brining soft drinks/beer and ice cream throughout the day.

Only critisism is not with the hotel but with the product. As the cost is set at such a low level it is attracting adults in the range of 17-18 years of age from inner cities across the UK.

For many of these clients its is cheaper to visit Sharm at this all inclusive hotel than travel to the Spanish costas. If you are expecting a quite adult clientel then you may be sadly dissapointed. The walls of the hotel rooms are thin and on two nights I was awakened after 2pm by the sounds of someone throwing up.

Despite the above the hotel and staff offer an amazing and attentive service - just a shame they hae no control over who choses to stay at this lovely hotel.

Room Tip: Dont upgrade when they offer you a sea view on arrival - all rooms are of the same quality and if you want a view of the sea then take a walk out of the room and there it is!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Frank1956
Hany T, General Manager at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2015

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we achieved our standard of ensuring your holiday to be both relaxing and memorable.
Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from 9 days at this hotel and have to say I have never had service like it anywhere ive been to in Europe. The hotel is kept spotless by the staff in every part of the hotel.
The food was really good and lots of choice, but if you fancied a change,you could eat at the a la carte or the Indian restaurants for about £25 per couple and the food and service there was excellent. Drinks are local but quite drinkable . The weather was hot,never below 40, my only down point was the entertainment,luckily the football was on so we didnt have to endure it . But all said and done,this is a excellent hotel and well worth a visit.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank paul w
Hany T, General Manager at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at Xperience Sea Breeze, and for your lovely review. We are indeed delighted that your visit with us was as enjoyable as It sounds. We will most certainly share your comments with all our team members, who put in the extra mile and made the difference. Thank you once again, it's been our pleasure having you with us, and we all look forward to be of service to you in the nearest future. Warm regards from all of us.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Hotel nice and clean staff work hard the bar at the front of hotel and the bar man was cool hope he had a good 9 days at home with his wife and baby pools good food was ok a lot a people had bad tummys so did we not a lot to do if you like to go and have a wonder soho was good

Room Tip: Block 11 was good
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Michelle T
Hany T, General Manager at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with the Xperience Sea Breeze Resort. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.
As for your illness kindly consider beside the food, that it might have also its origins in the weather change and travelling in combination with too much sun plus also persons, who are not adapted for air conditioning could have these symptoms.
We hope, that you will give us once again the chance to host you at our resort in the near future and we will be glad to assist you in any needs to provide you with a positively memorable stay.

Me and my boyfriend travelled here in the middle of June for 1 week
It is a lovely hotel looks beautiful the pools are great and the coral reefs are amazing!
The food- their was a different theme every night however I wasn't the biggest fan of the food, the food on the jetty wasn't great either!
Room- we paid for a double deluxe sea view room and was given a twin room with a view of a tree! We complained and were told there were no doubles available. We were then PROMISED to have a change of room 2 days later, when we went back 2 days later we were told guests were arriving who booked a double room so we couldn't have it! Which wasn't on as we had also booked a double room. However Hossan from reception was super helpful and came to get us from the look and changed our room! Even offered to pack!
The new view was beautiful! (I'll put pics of both) the towel art by Sameh was beautiful and he made our stay even more enjoyable he is the nicest person in the world! (Block 18)
The animation team -didn't try to involve us in any activities once during our stay and never even spoke to us. Which was a shame as we are up for anything really! I even joined in in nighttime entertainment!
The night time entertainment was good! And the cocktails are amazing!
Tipping goes a longgg way! You will be treated a lot better if you top everyone!
I did get ill on the last night of our stay and had to see the dr who is very nice and helpful but I met a few others that day who were also ill I believe it is from the ice or salad that is washed in water!
It is a beautiful hotel and apart from the room mishap and being ill I couldn't of asked for a better hotel it really was beautiful! I'd love to come back

Stayed: June 2014

We would like to pass you our utmost appreciation and thanks for issuing your very positive review regarding your recent stay at our Xperience Sea Breeze Resort and for recommending it to anyone.
Your feedback is not only essential but is also a helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests and at the same time provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards.
It will be our great pleasure to host you soon again for another great time at our resort and all our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I have recently returned from a 10night stay at Xperience Sea Breeze. WOW! I had an incredible time and didn't want to come home. I could have easily stayed for another 10nights.
The staff are amazing. They work really long hours and are always polite. They don't push for a tip but when you do they are very grateful. We tipped a barman for his excellent service. Ignore the reviews about having to tip to get the good service cause honestly we only tipped when we got the good service. We did tip our cleaner (can't remember his name) but we found after that he didn't work so well. Forgetting to give us our towels and bottled water. But it wasn't a problem we just asked him he was always about. The manager is always walking about which is nice to see.
Never had a problem with the food. Elements is part of all inclusive at lunch time and this is where we had our lunch most of the time, or at the BBQ on the beach. Elements and masala our at an extra cost for the evening but I found the buffet to be good enough so we didn't pay to go. The buffet has a different theme each night. There is always something to eat for everyone. You won't go hungry.
We paid to upgrade to sea view room for an extra £150. The view is amazing I recommend it. So worth it. We also got a later check out time for free. Beds are huge and very comfy.
5 lovely pools to choose from. We personally stayed at the entertainment pool which is located at the bottom. This is where the animation team are and the swim up bar. There was one guy that complained cause a ball came near him twice whilst he was trying to sleep. In my eyes don't sit by an entertainment pool then. Go to one of the quieter pools. We did go to the pool which has the slide. We had plenty of fun on this slide using a lilo. Slide is little bit slow without the lilo. The staff bring you round drinks and cold flannels through out the day. We never had a problem finding a sunbed by the entertainment pool but you will get people reserving there beds at silly times of the morning.
You do get reps walking around trying to sell you trips and spa treatments but they didn't bother you. With a polite no thank you and a smile they will carry on walking past. If you do speak to them they don't push you to buy anything. I didn't find these a problem. But if you do you can get a sign saying please do not disturb from the towel guy.
There is no beach as such just terraces with Sunbeds. And a very pretty coral at the end. If you do want to go to a beach the hotel do a free bus to sandy beach which is part of there hotel. It takes appox 20mins on a bus.
The animation team. Loved them. Especially Anthony and katya. They always made the time to come round and speak to you. Games were a bit competitive and could do with some new ones. Each night they go out somewhere different. We went out one night and had an amazing time. Well worth the money.
The entertainment at night time. I didn't mind it. Was a little cheesy but then I like that. The best show was the fire show.
The good thing about this hotel was it was pretty much an English hotel with a few Russians.
So many people said it's not a 5* star hotel. You have to remember the star rating here to abroad is different.
The only negative I could say about this place is having to pay for wifi but then I don't use my phone whilst on holiday so for me it wasn't a big deal. And also the mini fridge in the room you have to pay for.
Would I recommend this hotel to anyone. Definitely. I loved every second of it. Maybe see you again sometime in the future.

Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Sarahlb23

First, allow me thank you for the time taken to write you feedback about your latest experience at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort.
It is a great honor to see that in general you were happy with our services rendered.
Your pleasant comments about the hotel staff service and hotel location are passed to them to encourage and ensure they are appreciated from our end as well.
Thanks again for your feedback and would hope to welcome you back personally, when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable as you would wish.