“Amazing”

Xperience Sea Breeze Resort
Ranked #11 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Well what can I say, after being a little apprehensive, my husband and I had the best holiday!

The staff could not be more helpful, from Mohammed our cleaner for room 1810, to Hany the towel guy on the beach and then to Hossam in the Zen bar. These guys are just to name a few of the fantastic staff at this hotel.

For an all inclusive hotel, we felt the food in the main restaurant was very good. There was a different choice every night and we were always welcomed by the amazing staff.

Drinks on the beach were always fast coming and after the first day we didn't even need to order them, as the waiter remembered what drinks we preferred.

I really cannot recommend this hotel enough. My husband and I plan to go back to this hotel in October.

1  Thank Tamsyn Y
Hany T, General Manager at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

We would like to thank you very much for having been our guests and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your recent holiday with us.
We are very delighted, that we could provide a fantastic holiday at our resort and we could meet your expectation.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home at Xperience Sea Breeze Sharm El Sheikh.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,176)

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I stayed here for 2 weeks and had a great time. 15 mins from the airport...cheap and convenient to take a taxi rather than shuttle bus.

Room (Room 1429): Quiet, soundproof, nicely overlooking pools with well equipped balcony. Lovely clean modern bathroom with hot water. Room kept meticulously clean (Sorry I can't remember my housekeeper's name) with lots of towel art throughout the stay - favourite was the elephant!

Food: Breakfast - great, especially eggs cooked to order. Beach snack bar and Elements lunch restaurant was great with good choice on menu. Cocktails and drinks were all fab! Egyptian wine made tolerable as a spritzer!! Main restaurant was good for lunch and evening meals, however food is somewhat bland and caters to the very British taste which is a bit disappointing. However I'd recommend the Elements and Masala Indian restaurants for a change in cuisine and some spicy options. Amazing job done by the waiting staff, especially Mohamed Idriss the Restaurant Manager....thank you for making my stay so enjoyable.

Also a big thank you to Yasmin Yasoo my Masseuse...I had a variety of spa treatments and highly recommend the Egyptian and aromatherapy massages...I had 9 massage treatments during my stay. The spa treatment rooms are the right temperature, clean and ambient. Yasmeen is excellent and very accommodating to medical and requested requirements. However the Pedicure treatment in the Salon was a waste of money and a very rushed poor experience, in a crowded salon with up to 3 simultaneous treatments going on in the same room. It cost 200 Egytian pounds and the pedicure guy was a joker, didn't listen to how I wanted my polish done and he had to remove his awful "nail art" which looked like a gangrene toe which needed removing. This really let down the spa facility. The polish is cheap and thinned down so didn't last 24hrs.

Hotel environs were all great apart from the lobby bar which is tatty (very badly scuffed vinyl covered chairs) and lets the hotel down for its decor. Late breakfast also served here was poor quality and disappointing. ATM machine in the lobby was useful. Freak Animation Entertainment was cheesy yet entertaining...we all had a laugh at the daily rendition of YMCA on the bridge of the pool!!!!

The reef is good and abundance of fish to view for snorkeling or diving.

The hotel sits on a hill, however it's good for walking off those all inclusive calories and there is a bus provided for those who can't tackle the hill climb.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Deborah C

It is a great honor to see that in general you were happy with our services rendered. Your pleasant comments about the hotel staff service and hotel location are passed to them to encourage and ensure they are appreciated from our end as well.
All your comments were explained in details with all the departments concerned and all the necessary action are taken in order to provide our guests the highest standard of service.
Thanks again for your feedback and would hope to welcome you back personally, when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable as you would wish.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Just back from a wonderful week staying at the Xperience Sea Breeze hotel in Sharm el Sheikh. I highly recommend this hotel if you would like a relaxing week away. The staff are very warm and can not do enough for you. The hotel is kept sparkling clean and the rooms are so comfortable. We had a normal room with garden views and we found it perfectly ok. We had no need or desire to upgrade as the rooms are of high quality. There are plenty of pools to relax at although we spent our time at the pool next to the beach as it was a good size, lots going on and some music to listen to. Plus it was next to the beach and a restaurant that served excellent lunches (included in all inclusive). The towel guys there were great and Mohammed at the bar was just wonderful, he worked so very hard.
The beach has its own jetty which we snorkelled off of a few times. That was also amazing.
The food was of very good quality and although I am a fussy eater I managed to eat (lots) every day! The staff in the restaurant are exceptional too. We were served a lot by Salib who is brilliant and worked very hard (they all did). I have no idea how they remember so many guests but the experience they give you is a personal one and that makes you feel very welcome too.
The hotel is on a hill which is a little walk but they have a little bus that takes people up to the top if they have difficulties walking which is very good.
Egypt itself is lovely. It was my 4th time to Egypt and I would definitely return. I recommend the boat trips. We did the VIP cruise and Submarine trip this time which was delightful. Currently they are allowing people to go to Cairo but stopping any desert trips. Sharm El Sheikh is safe at the moment and so there is no need to worry :)

Room Tip: Our room was in 1607 and was lovely. Some people paid extra for a sea or pool view but we didn't...
3  Thank Pinkprince
Hany T, General Manager at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

We would like to take the opportunity to send you our sincere appreciation and thankfulness for your great feedback upon your recent visit to Egypt and of course at our Xperience Sea Breeze Resort and for your kind support.

We read with very much delight, that our team could make your stay fantastic holiday and we thank you especially for the lovely, praising words regarding our team members, food variety and resort and rooms’ cleanliness. And thank you for recommending our resort to anyone.

It will be our great pleasure to host you soon again for another fantastic time at our resort as all our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Having returned on the 10th May spending another fabulous 10 days at Xperience it would have been too easy not to bother however, credit where credit is due and only fair to mention that even after our latest trip we still feel the same as we did on the first.
Younan looked after us at the Aqua pool with our towels and keeping the place tidy, Sameh catered for our needs regularly from the start of his day until the end of ours. Snorkelling as much as possible it was good to see Aref at the pool bar and would stop for a drink there before visiting Reda at the small pool on the way up the hill. I have heard of people moaning about the simplest things about the hotel and laugh as there is something for everyone, we read the reviews and avoided the noisy pools or accommodation blocks mentioned prior so we knew what to expect when we arrived and have not been disappointed, the reception staff and catering staff do all that they can to ensure you have an enjoyable stay, there are too many to mention individually but as a whole the staff must be doing a great job to receive so many returning guests.

Looking forward to returning for what we know to be a great hotel with great staff, why go anywhere else?

Room Tip: Read the reviews, don't go there to return and moan about it if you did nothing to change it whe...
1  Thank Macadabadoo

We would like to pass you our utmost appreciation and thanks for issuing your very positive review regarding your recent stay at our Xperience Sea Breeze Resort and for recommending it to anyone.

Your feedback is not only essential but is also a helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests and at the same time provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards.

It will be our great pleasure to host you soon again for another great time at our resort and all our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Well this was our fifth visit to this hotel - we've been going twice a year for the last two years. Although I was concerned it wasn't going to be the same I had no reason to be. We were met at the airport and welcomed by the lovely Hany. Michelle was on duty when we arrived and it was a joy to see so many familiar faces still working at the hotel and who remember us. Anton greeted us like long lost friends which is what we feel we have become to so many of the staff there. Younan and Mina looked after us by the pool along with the gentleman that he is Ibrahim - it was lovely to see him back working there again. Samwil and his huge smile was a joy to see. We stayed for 11 nights this time (usually only stay 7) but it still went far too quickly. We love his hotel for the friendliness and value for money. There were a few changes that had been made so I just hope they don't try to cut too many corners and penalise returning guests. Mr Tarek, Mohammed, Allas and all the restaurant staff continue to deliver a fantastic service. All the pool guys, Romany, Hany and Baseem enjoy banter with my husband. Our lovely cleaner Mina. We eat at the elements two or three times during our stay because it is such lovely food and so reasonable. Wael and his staff look after you so well and also enjoy a joke. Dr Michael looked after me when I got bitten by Mosquitos - something that I don't normally suffer with- but he soon had me sorted out. We spent lazy days by the pool and we met some really lovely people. Michelle will always help and sort out any problems you have. We love it and have already booked to go back in September -can't wait!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank moljam

We would like to take the opportunity to send you our sincere appreciation and thankfulness for your great feedback upon your recent visit at our Xperience Sea Breeze Resort and for your kind support.

Your praising to the staff you mentioned is very much appreciated and will be passed into them as I am sure they will appreciated in return , and glad that you enjoyed our food served and it has gained your satisfaction.

Looking forward to welcoming you again on September at our resort.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Have just returned from one week. Absolutely fab time. The service was excellent. Mohammed idris our restaurant manager was always a welcoming sight. Saleb and Said always making sure we had plenty to drink and a clear table. Phillip kept our room spotless and even did daily towel art. Abdullah kept us well hydrated with vodka and brandy in the evenings. Everyone worked so hard to make sure all holiday makers had a perfect time. We couldnt fault any of the service we received. The entertainment team well they need an upgrade as they weren't entertaining! More annoying and if you weren't going on one of their night trips you didn't get spoken to that would be my only gripe. Would recommend for a relaxing holiday with good service. Oh and the long trousers thing for men, rubbish as long ad you look smart crop pants and smart knee shorts are fine, its just no beach or swim wear at night. Thank you sea breeze for a fab time.

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you very much for posting your excellent review and recommendations about your holiday at Xperience Sea Breeze; we greatly appreciate comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.
Thank you also for the recognition of our standards and your kind words about the efficiency and friendliness of our staff; your compliments will definitely be shared with the team.
Look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Just got back from a 10 night stay at this hotel. It was our first stay at this hotel, second stay in Sharm.

We went with an open mind about what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised. It was beautiful, clean and the staff were fantastic, especially Mohammed at the bottom pool bar. The entertainment was great, well worth a watch. Wish I took the camera out at night to record the shows, Ahmed Cobra (snake charmer) was amazing!

We stayed on the ground floor of block 15, half way down the hill. Great location with garden views but we had a problem with the music from the next door hotel (Dessole?). You could hear it in the room during the day which didn't bother us too much as we were out and about but one night the music was very loud until gone midnight.

Food was great, different every night. You get one all inclusive visit to the L'oriental restaurant. Personally, I didn't like L'oriental and ended up nipping to the buffet but I'm not a big BBQ fan.

My only complaints would be that there some times needs to be more bar staff at busy times. During the day, Mohammed at the pool would be running around none stop and we overheard a few guests complaining about the waiting time.
My other complaint would be the music at the bottom pool was the same every day, could do with a different playlist every now and then.

Overall, fantastic hotel and holiday 5/5. Will be returning next year.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

We would like to thank you very much for your very lovely comments about your holiday you recent holiday you spent at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort.
It’s of great pleasure for us, that all our team could make you feel like royalty with our little extra touches and we met your expectations to experience a wonderful holiday.
We will be more than pleased to welcome you next year again at our resort to share another enjoyable stay with us.