“The ultimate hotel stay !”

Xperience Sea Breeze Resort
Ranked #9 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Hertford, England, United Kingdom
“The ultimate hotel stay !”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We have been to Sharm many times before but always stayed close to Naama bay due to the proximity of shops etc, this time however we decided on sharks bay as I wanted to practise my diving skills & sharks bay has the most beautiful reefs which are suitable for both scuba divers & snorkelers alike, so we decided on Experience sea breeze hotel, on arrival we were greeted like old friends by smiling helpful staff, treated to a refreshing welcome drink & shown to our room, the room was excellent, modern, spacious & very clean, just one appliance didn't work & that was the hair dryer ( this took a little longer to sort out than I was happy with however ), the beds are super comfortable & bathroom excellent ( although they could benefit from having a tray in the shower area for soap / shower gel etc ) the walk down to the sea is excellent & your treated to a view across to Tiran island, plenty of sun beds & if you feel the walk back to the hotel is too much, then just ring for the shuttle bus using the phone on the wall & it will collect you & take you to your block or reception free of charge, whilst your down at the beach check out Anar diving school, I had a couple of dives on the reef with these guys & I can thoroughly recommend them !. Now the best bit... The food at this hotel is truly stunning, the choice is unbelievable & the staff are some of the. Best I've ever seen in any hotel I've stayed at in the world, dinner officially ends at 10pm but these guys were still bringing fresh food out at 9.50 !! Now tell me a hotel that does that ??. You really can't go wrong at this hotel & providing the cost stays around the same we will be back again next May, to all the staff at experience sea breeze thank you for making our stay one of the best., Mr Tony.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tonymr2
Hany T, General Manager at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
We would like to thank you very much for having been our guests recently and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience.
It is more than pleasing for us, that you had the most amazing, fantastic holiday at our resort and you recognized and highlighted so positively our standard of service and hygiene.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another unforgettable stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,130)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Just got back from a weeks stay, very sad to leave as wish we had longer there. All staff were really friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean, a pool for every section of the hotel. Great night, Entertainment and the food was wonderful. Also recommend to have a photo session with Wessam as we had some amazing photo memories to bring back with us. Were already planning to go back later this year.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we achieved our standard of ensuring your holiday to be both relaxing and memorable.
Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.
Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Stayed at this hotel 12/4/2014 for 12 nights and wow, what an experience! I think I can honestly say that it's the best hotel I've ever been in. The excellent service made for one of the best holidays I've ever had. It was sheer pampering!
The accommodation was lovely, the food was excellent but, what made it stand out was the service by all the staff at the hotel. Whilst sun-bathing by one of the many beautiful swimming pools, the staff were so attentive in bringing us drinks, fruit kebabs and ice-cream without ever having to leave the sun-bed. The service in the restaurant was excellent too and the food was just delicious.
I had one of the best, if not THE best holiday experience by staying at this hotel and definitely want to visit again. It was just so good and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. In fact, I would positively rave about it!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lynne W
We would like to pass you our utmost appreciation and thanks for issuing your very positive review regarding your recent stay at our Xperience Sea Breeze Resort and for recommending it to anyone.
Your feedback is not only essential but is also a helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests and at the same time provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards.
It will be our great pleasure to host you soon again for another great time at our resort and all our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I came here for a week and had an excellent time. All we wanted to do was relax and we did just that. There are 5 main pools to chose from all of which are slightly different. The hotel is adults only too which made it more relaxing!

The rooms were faultless. Our cleaner Nabil made our stay extra special and made sure that we had anything we wanted. He was so friendly and left our room sparkling every day. He was always happy and made lovely towel decorations for us every day. My partners birthday was on a day of our holiday and as Nabil had seen the cards we had put in our room, he made a towel cake decoration and wrote a little note to say happy birthday. We really appreciated this. Huge thank you to Nabil.

We would highly recommend the meal on the jetty. We aren't usually into the extras on holiday but for approx £35 per person, the food is excellent and so is the atmosphere. Everyone at the elements restaurant made the night extra special

All staff are friendly and the food is good. Would recommend this hotel

1 Thank Sp123123
First, allow me thank you for the time taken to write you feedback about your latest experience at Xperience Sea Breeze Resort.
It is a great honor to see that in general you were happy with our services rendered.
Your pleasant comments about the hotel staff service and hotel location are passed to them to encourage and ensure they are appreciated from our end as well.
Thanks again for your feedback and would hope to welcome you back personally, when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable as you would wish.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We returned yesterday from a fantastic stay at Xperience sea Breeze. We had a promo room, which we were was slightly nervous at but I must say it was superb. The rooms are spacious and the beds are very comfortable with all the facilities that you require. The food was the best we have had in Eygpt and this is our fourth time it the first at Xperience. There is the buffet restaurant which always has something for everyone but also the new masala Indian restaurant was lovely too. You do have to pay extra but it is very cheap for a meal for two it was only £20. I would recommend going hotter if you like spice as their hotness is not the same as ours. We ate there twice and both times we had Vindaloo which was yummy. We also ate in Elements restaurant and had a steak and lobster Thermidor which again was lovely and only £23. Next time we want to try the romantic meal on the jetty which looked lovely too. The hotel is very clean and very beautiful with a stunning view of Tiran Island. Our cleaner Nabil was very friendly and extremely helpful and his towel art is amazing. The waiters were very friendly as well and we would like to mention Ahmed (buffet restaurant) Houssam (elements bar) and Mohammed (beach bar) who looked after us so well. The only thing we would say about the food is that it could have more seasoning, herbs and spices but that's just our opinion and everyone may not like the same thing. The snorkelling is excellent as the hotel have their own jetty which you can jump in and see loads of different kinds of fish. We are PADI scuba divers too and we booked our diving with Anar dive centre which is on the beach of the hotel. It is very handy as you don't have to be picked up early and taken somewhere else to dive. You can do your diving and then get out and have your lunch or a drink so it saves a lot of time and money. Anar and Ali are fantastic instructors and divers and they really looked after us. We went to Tiran Island, Ras Mohammed and Dahab with them and it was well organized and you didn't need a visa as they had their own boat so again saves money. We also met some amazing people who are now friends and we are all returning very soon. My partner and I will be re-booking in the next few days. If you are looking for a great hotel, which is comfortable, clean and friendly at a good price Xperience Sea Breeze is definately your place.

Room Tip: Ask for ask for a room at the end of the block facing the sea. The sea fronts views are lovely but i...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RichardHard
Thank you for sharing your most recent experience while at the Xperience Sea Breeze Resort. First let me thank you for the pros that you highlighted in our resort such as staff service, choice of food, pools' areas. It is always pleasing to hear that our guests were satisfied with the facilities and service during their vacation and looking forward to welcoming you again.
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Well what can I say... This was our second time at this resort and it certainly won't be the last, this hotel deserves to be rated as excellent!! I decided to have a look at some of the bad reviews on here and I know this is all about personal opinions but the hotel can't be bad, as so many people were there who have returned 3,4,5 and one couple had returned 8 times to the same hotel!!! And I'm not going to lie, I'm the Biggest snob when it comes to my holidays as I work hard to get there!! And this hotel is always the high lite of my whole vacation. The staff can't help enough which I think is lovely, you have abbas at the aqua pool, hany the towel/ life guard at the beach, Mohammed at the beach bar, Mohammed the beach BBQ, Alaa the waiter in main restaurant, Mohammed who shows you to you seats in the main restaurant, michelle guest relations ( who yes does love choccies ;) ) Daisy from animation and the DJ, all of theses are an absolute credit to the company as well as Mr Tarek, always happy to help and they make your holiday super special. I've loved it so much I get married next year and I'm hoping to return to this hotel for our third time with over 30guests, our friends and family to celebrate our marriage. The entertainment is great, I know some people have said the animation team seem silly to have being adults only resort,but without them let's face it, no way would any adults do anything there as we'd feel like idiots lol, I know a holiday is for relaxing but I'd be board after 2days of doing NOTHING, so even though you don't have to join in, there great fun to have around even if you just want to chat, the animation team are always there and happy to help. Every time we've gone to this resort we've come home with a selection of new friends from all over that we stay in touch with. Food. Food is great especially in the elements bar, again some people may complain but again, your in another country, the food isn't going to be like home, if I want food like home I'd stay at home, the restaurant gives you different selections every night, Egyptian, Asia, English, sea food etc. at lunch you can get burgers and hot dogs from the beach BBQ or go to aqua bar for salads, chips, pizza. Think I've covered everything now :) All I can say is keep up the good work all of you, and I'm sure we will be seeing you again very soon. :) as always I highly recommend this hotel to everyone, friends, family, complete strangers. I'm sure you won't be disappointed :)

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Becci M
We would like to take the opportunity to send you our sincere appreciation and thankfulness for your great feedback upon your recent visit at our Xperience Sea Breeze Resort and for your kind support.
Thank you for praising our standard’s improvements, friendly staff and animation team; it will be our great pleasure to host you soon again for another fantastic time at our resort and all our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Where shall I start. Cant fault this hotel in anyway. We stayed here for 2 weeks from 22.4.14 - 6.5.14 and loved every moment. Made so many great friends and hotel staff are simply brilliant.
When we arrived I requested a pool view room in block 14 which Hosam went out of his way to accommodate us with.
Every morning use to return to our room to find fantastic towel art and spotless room (thanks Boles).
Best part was the buffet restaurant. The food was scrumptious (chef Ahmed makes best pancakes ever), different theme every night I.e Indian, Mexican, British food etc and use love seeing the waiters dress up to match the theme. Mina, Ala, Ashraf all knew our favourite table and as soon as we use to walk in our table with a cuppa would be ready :-D
I would have to say the reason this restaurant is so successful is all because of mohammed the restaurant manager. Hes so polite and professional and if he'd see the other waiters are busy with others guests he'd see to you himself.
Last but not least would like to say a huge thank you to Hany the life guard on the jetty. Because of this guy my hubby came over his fear of swimming in the sea. Hany went in with him and taught him how to snorkel. THANKS HANY :-D
So if you want to visit egypt but are unsure about where to go this is the place. Yummy food, excellent customer service and great weather!
FABTASTIC!

1 Thank ahmedrabia23
By this opportunity we would like to pass you our utmost appreciation and thankfulness for taking the time to publish your fabulous review regarding your recent vacation at our Xperience Sea Breeze Resort and that you found it as good as ever.
Our special thanks to you for your lovely, praising words for our team members for their special caring of our customers, which made your stay with us memorable holiday as ever.