“Poor Service & Bad Music!”

Pacha Sharm el Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: The Club is the essence of Pacha with an all year-round open-air room & VIP lounges surrounding the dance floor & the pool. Open-air every night of the year. Voted #21 in the DJ Mag top 100 clubs 2013 & #20 for 2012, & #23 for 2011.
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Dont bother going!!

The club is designed primarily to rip you off, working on the basis that you are unlikely to visit them again, trust me, once is enough!!

Watered down drinks, terrible bar service, overly expensive and rubbish music!

1  Thank RichardHoare
There are newer reviews for Pacha Sharm el Sheikh

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I was there 7 years ago It was the best place in sharm but now i dont know what happen the drinks is poor specially the soft drink and theres sooooooooo many boys and it make some problems
Plz plz plz plz plz plz make it couples again plz

1  Thank Mohamed N
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We are a middle aged couple who love life and partying. We went to Pacha on two occasions, mainly because our 14 year old wanted to see what it would be like.

There appear to be no age restrictions so we didn't feel entirely comfortable at first and my husband turned into his daughter's personal minder, which was quite amusing but stressful for him as clearly the clubbers had no concept of age either.

Wednesday night we paid 200 EGP for my husband to get in and it was free for the girls. We didn't have to buy a drink all night (free until 2pm) and although the place clearly wasn't busy we did have a good time.

The decor in Pacha which can only be described as a huge tent with dangly disco bits hanging down is very dated and there are split level VI{P areas all over the place which would be frowned upon in UK as a severe health and safety issue. The venue was covered in a layer of dust?

On the Thursday night, we went as an arranged trip with the animation team from our hotel and I can honestly say we felt prehistoric. The appeared to play the same record over and over but my 14 year old advises me it's what's called house music!!!?

We got one free drink on entry and from then on the drinks were £10+ each!!! needless to say we were as sober when we walked out the place as when we walked in. The club was rammed and lots of dancers everywhere. We were sat in a an elevated VIP area on a manky sofa and we didn't dare move for fear of falling over the sides there were trapeze artists and stage dancers....I don't think I would have dared drink much for fear of breaking my neck so just as well the drinks were ridiculously priced.

One good thing was the free WiFi but who goes clubbing to look at face book apart from a 14 year old?

In future we would go on the quieter nights and let down our hair but only if we tired of the bars on the streets.

I'm sure the kids would enjoy it though!

2  Thank lesleypresley
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Amazing club, I had so much fun there. Lightings were nice music made me high and there were lots of girls dancing.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

great place, bouncers friendly, don give you abuse as your english, Great dancers and lovely VIP area