“LOVE IT!”

Pacha Sharm el Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: The Club is the essence of Pacha with an all year-round open-air room & VIP lounges surrounding the dance floor & the pool. Open-air every night of the year. Voted #21 in the DJ Mag top 100 clubs 2013 & #20 for 2012, & #23 for 2011.
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My fave nightclub ever! Ive been around 8 times now and yeh its expensive but the music is amazing and where else can you be in one of the best nightclubs and have no roof and not worry about getting soaked!

2  Thank Laura-Wilson-24
in 33 reviews
"pasha"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Went on a R&B night, was a fun filled night, with free entry for ladies, which was a bonus. It was a scene for the young with a lot of British tourists. The club has a pool inside!

1  Thank Sharmin M
Reviewed September 5, 2013

pacha sharm, need I say more? just check the night you're going what type of music is playing and u'll be satisfied.

1  Thank Kaboz
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I went to Pacha Sharm tonight and ordered a Long Island Iced Tea. It was disgusting--it tasted like sour liquid sugar and there was no hint of alcohol whatsoever! Out of all the nightclubs I've travelled to around the world, the Long Island Iced Tea in Pacha Sharm el Sheihk is definitely the worst drink I've ever had--combined with terrible customer service! I asked the bartender if he could make me another one that is less sweet. He refused and was extremely rude! This upset my fiance and I so we left the nightclub disappointed. Although we were enjoying our time prior to this incident, the way we were treated completely ruined our night. I would never go back again.
Marcia from Montreal