“Out of this World!”

and up
Private Departure Transfer from Sharm el Sheikh Hotels to the Airport
Ranked #24 of 258 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: A brand new tour operator in Sharm, with over 25 years experience between the European owners. Delivering the very best service at all times to all nationalities specifically specialising in the British and European markets. An individual personalised and tailored service for all clients at all times. Fully licensed and operated by fully qualified personnel. Attention to detail and service is our forte. Available 24/7.
“Out of this World!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Went to Egypt in April and found out that my house had been burgled whilst away! Decided to book a quad trip to lighten the mood and atmophere between my family and booked with Sharm Solutions, as recommended by a friend.

They decided to take us on our own private tour of the Egyptian mountains to cheer us all up, IT WORKED!! One of the best experiences ever!!

11/10 and would suggest anyone to book with Sharm Solutions!!

Visited April 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great company - trips in small groups!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

My partner and I used this company for several excursions this July. We had paid a £100 deposit for Cairo and Luxor by plane prior to coming. Over the two weeks we were there our trips were cancelled due to the revolution and we were refunded our money - we were very grateful as I know many companies would not do this!

We did several trips with Tim and Janet and all of them were brilliant and value for money. We did the Stargazing day that also includes quad biking, the trip to Abu Galum and the blue hole and finally we went on their sand buggies. All of their trips were well organised and Habib (aka Shisha), Ahmed and all of their other guides are really friendly and knowledgeable.

The one trip I would recommend is the ultimate star gazing trip with quad biking. We had the most amazing day and you get to do so much! Quad biking; bedouin tea; camel ride; bedouin dinner; bedouin show; star gazing and bread making - all for £45 each!

This company has very competitive prices as the reps in the hotels charge an awful lot more for the same trip! Plus you go in much smaller groups. Companies like Thomas Cook send you quad biking in groups of £20 + people, whereas Tim and Janet just send out your party! Even on the blue hole trip there was only 15 of us.

Thanks for all your advice while we were in Sharm and making our holiday extra special!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank square-pat
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“V.I.P. Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Booked scuba diving trips for my family and I just wanted join them to snorkel. Was met at our hotel by Awad who was really friendly and spoke very good English. Awad couldn't have been more helpful and definitely made our trip more exciting. He stayed with us the whole time and when my family were diving, he swam with me and was pointing out the more exciting fish. People on the boat (who had booked through other companies) were saying that they wish Awad was their rep because they were being left to fend for themselves!

Also booked quad bikes for all of us and was delighted when Awad met us at our hotel again. He knew the desert really well and told as about some of the plants and 'landmarks' along the way. Enjoyed a drink in a Bedouin tent before driving back to base - the length of this trip was just right!

I can't thank Tim and Janet enough for making our trips so enjoyable! I've no doubt that whoever your Sharm Solutions tour rep is, your day will be fun but those lucky enough to get Awad (Howard) will have the time of your life!

Visited July 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Excellent - cannot fault”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went on 2 excursions - Cairo by plane (booked before trip in uk) and Boat trip to Tiran Island (booked whilst there)
Basically both were excellent - picked up on time, guides were brilliant especially Mahmood. Great value for money with no issues what so ever on either trip. Boat trip was especially good value, £22 for the trip including 3 stops to snorkel or dive if you wished, dinner included and free soft drinks the whole time. What a bargain- plus the boat crew were fab and the guide was a good laugh.
Was on both trips with my gf and we both had a great time.
Would recommend this company to anyone

Visited June 2013
Eastbourne, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“V.I.P Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

My girls Iymaan (25), Natalie (18) and I booked an Introductory Dive (day trip). I picked this company as my eldest is not a strong swimmer and they gave us the option of allowing her to snorkel whilst my youngest and I did our dive, and the booking procedure was easy and adaptable to my needs: I definitely made the right choice.

We were picked up punctually from our hotel by Muhammed who could not have been more attentive throughout our day. He made sure we had the BEST lounging area on the boat, we were first for lunch AND took pictures for us ALL day voluntarily; in fact they are some of the best memories of our holiday.

It was the day before our departure so needless to say an absolutely 'top notch' end to our vacation.

Thank you Janet & Tim for contributing to a most memorable time...we will see you again on our return. :)))))

Visited April 2013