“Another great Red Sea experience!”

Emperor Divers Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Just a five or 10 minute transfer to one of the jetties with over 15 local dive sites and many more in Ras Mohamed and Tiran, Emperor Divers Sharm is located at the Bay View Hotel. Some of the main attractions are the special trips that can be booked and paid for in resort such as overland trips to Dahab and wreck trips to the Thistlegorm and Dunraven as well as night dives. Whether you are daily diving, learning to dive or taking your diving qualification a step further, you're always in the experienced hands of our welcoming team of dive instructors and guides. We offer free try dives in our heated pool so you can 'try before you buy'. Emperor also has dive centres in El Gouna, Hurghada and Marsa Alam.
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Another great Red Sea experience!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My regular buddy and I paid another visit to Emperor during the recent half-term week. (Family holiday at the Aqua Park).
Efficient daily transfers, and a reliable and effective system was in place at the dive centre for days on and days off diving.
We dived one day in Ras Mo. and two in Tiran. All guides and staff were friendly and very helpful with information, instructions and guiding.
It is NOW that divers should be considering Red Sea diving. The political troubles have had a really negative effect on the Red Sea resorts (god knows why!). Hotels and dive centres are quiter than usual, the sea is very warm, so get a good deal and dive, dive, dive!
We also booked a day with our boys to snorkel in the GArdens, and Roger took good care of us. The kids had a blast, and saw lots of marine life, including a huge Giant Barracuda, hanging menacingly in the blue.
Don't mess about with small dive centres who may compromise on safety........use Emperor, an estabished and efficient business.

1 Thank Brian_C20131302
TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Hi Brian_C20131302

That is a great review and all of the Sharm Team thank you very much for your comments and you are absolutely right, now is the time to come diving here in the Red Sea. So much in the water this year and still the Dolphins are here and playing with the divers. Whale Shark and a Sailfish spotted last week. Roger is very happy to hear from you and we really hope you can come back soon to dive with us. And snorkel of course. Looking forward to it.

All the Best
Carrol Flowers
Dive Centre Manager
Sharm El Sheikh
Emperor Divers

Kuwait City, Kuwait
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A real 5 star PADI diver center”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Well in my last vecation to Sharm Al Sheikh I made reservation with this dive center to take PADI advanced open water diver course (me & my wife),when we first visit them, the people are really very nice & friendly, always answering our questions cheerfully. We really had a lot of fun & enjoyed it a lot, Even our last day of the trip was on DVD by Black Manta Video Production, special thanks to Sarah
Finally I would really thank all the crew of the dive resort for the great time we had, Special thanks to our instructor Saad for his patience, we really appreciate it
Hope to see you soon guys.

Visited October 2013
TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Hi Dr_Khaled_72

Thanks so much for the five star review. We were very happy to hear that you found the staff very nice & and friendly and we were really glad that you had a lot of fun & enjoyed your trip, It was great to have you dive with us and all the staff are very pleased, especially Saad, to hear your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Carrol Flowers
Dive Centre Manager
Sharm El Sheikh
Emperor Divers
Durham, United Kingdom
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 236 helpful votes
“The 'Waitrose' of Dive Centres in Sharm”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

For most ‘AWARE’ Divers, Emperor Divers are the ‘Default’ setting for the Red Sea, especially Sharm. They are the ‘Waitrose’ of Red Sea Diving but with Asda Prices 
I have been diving with Emperor for many years and it’s the friendliness, professionalism and ‘Can Do Attitude’ that attracts thousands of divers on an annual basis.
Despite the present upset in Egypt Emperor continue to offer a 100% commitment to every diver.
I had a 3 x day dive package booked prior to going to Sharm, as usual when my ‘Rest Day’ arrived I was ordered back to Emperor the following day by my wife!
Many thanks to all the Staff for accommodating me at a minutes notice, Carrol and Kayleigh did an excellent job and I had more great dives on Shorouk with ‘Wodger the Welshman’ ending off at ‘Not as Near Garden’
Cannot go without thanking Saad, Sophie and Kirtsy..you have the patience of a saint putting up with me and mischievous persona.
I am looking out of my office window at the pissy horrible North East of England weather thinking, 2 days ago I was in Tiran having the time of my life..
Once again a massive thankyou for making my holiday an enjoyable and memorable one..

1 Thank Mapesworth
TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
We are missing your fun and banter very much and looking forward to you coming back. The guys all say hi and said to say that looking out from our office the weather is lovely and the sea is still warm. Hurry back now.
Best Regards
carrol and the Emperor divers Sharm El Sheikh
Leicester, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Another Great Week!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Just got back from our yearly trip to Emperor Divers Sharm, another great weeks diving with our friends there. They are all so professional, but we have so much fun! I have been going to Sharm for many years, have done hundreds of dives, made a lot of friends. I would not dive with anyone else. The boats are well run, clean, with good food and helpful staff. Thanks to Pete for the Latin lessons, Saad, who in the last couple of years has developed into one of the best guides I have dived with, Scott, Ryan, Elise and all the team, we will be back!

Lynne & Nick

Visited September 2013
TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Hi Lynne & Nick.
It was great to have you with us. Your Turtle picture is up on our wall. The guys thank you for your great comments and hope to see you back with us soon.
Carrol and the Emperor Divers Sharm Team
Harlow, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Excellent diving and very friendly staff”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Jo and I have just returned from a week in Sharm where we did 4 days diving - we had a great time and were made to feel welcome by the whole team - the dive sites were well chosen, the instructors/guides were all extremely knowledgeable and very happy to pass on their knowledge and experiences. I have only dived with one other dive company in Sharm and Emperor were head and shoulders above them. Thanks for a great time and look forward to diving with you again :-)

Visited September 2013
TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Hi NickW
Thanks for the great comments and we were very happy to have you diving with us. We all hope to see you again and our best wishes to you especially from Ahmed, Chris and Roger.
Carrol and the Emperor Divers Sharm Team.