“Top Company, Top Guides & Top Diving”

Emperor Divers Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Just a five or 10 minute transfer to one of the jetties with over 15 local dive sites and many more in Ras Mohamed and Tiran, Emperor Divers Sharm is located at the Bay View Hotel. Some of the main attractions are the special trips that can be booked and paid for in resort such as overland trips to Dahab and wreck trips to the Thistlegorm and Dunraven as well as night dives. Whether you are daily diving, learning to dive or taking your diving qualification a step further, you're always in the experienced hands of our welcoming team of dive instructors and guides. We offer free try dives in our heated pool so you can 'try before you buy'. Emperor also has dive centres in El Gouna, Hurghada and Marsa Alam.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Year on year Emperor Divers in Sharm give us a fantastic time. Very professional outfit with excellent guides such as Pete Walsh - who never ceases to please. We are already planning our trip for next year and yet again, we will be diving with Emperor Divers. :-)

2  Thank Chris_640335
TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Hello Chris.
Thanks for your review...and as ever it was lovely to have you dive with us yet again. We look forward to seeing you all again next year and will be keeping our fingers crossed that it stays nice and calm!!!
Tammi & the Sharm Team

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My partner and I decided to go to Sharm as he had just completed his open water and I was very rusty. Emperor were recommended to us and we pre-booked before we went. 1st days diving the morning after we landed so no time o double check. The guys were outside our hotel on time and spent the drive to the dive centre explaining the plan for he next three days. All of our paperwork was checked before we could even start trying on the kit. Loads of different sizes and help with getting things right for our first trip. Other half turns out to be an air pig so larger tanks booked of days 2&3. Different guide on days 2&3 ( sorry cant remember his name) who gave better half a few tips on how to improve his technique, also gave me a telling off for going too deep. Good details on the dive sites before you got wet and guide took the time to point out fun stuff on route. Food on board filling and enough choice to get you through the day, good selection of drinks. Not the cheapest on the coast but worth every penny. Couple of the boat crew were a bit too pervy but we saw that everywhere we went - not good when there is a 13 year old on board. Thanks to the team for a memorable holiday, hope to see you again before the end of the year ( and enjoy my returning customer discount) .

1  Thank Lee-lee-lou

Hello.
Thank you very much for your review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us in January...and it is good to know that the whole team contributed to providing you with a memorable holiday. If your other half is still an air pig just remember you can pre-book the 15 litre tanks for him so they are there from the first dive. We look forward to diving with you again in the near future.
Tammi & the Sharm Team.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

8 friends, a few with no diving experience, another with 100 dives logged: together in sharm for an amazing diving holiday, We all agree that Emperor was really good. Service, safety, breefings, materials, location, boats, fun... All taking care of. And our guides Cookie and Steve were the best. They made us feel very safe and made the holiday more fun. We saw a lot of beautiful divesites at ras mohammed and tiran, but some local sites are really good as well. For instance, we saw a lot of Parrotfish/groupers/ butterflyfish, clownfish, barracuda, turtles, Napoleonfish, moray eels and even manta rays at just one local reef :-)
Thanks guys, for an amazing holiday

2  Thank Jelle M

Hello Jelle. Thank you for your review and congratulations to the 3 members of your group who passed their PADI Open Water course. I am glad to hear you all had a good time and got to see a wide variety of the aquatic life that we have on offer here in Sharm...especially the Manta. We hope to see you all again.
Tammi & the Sharm Team

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was my second time with Emperor Divers, the first time was last November. It was the professional but relaxed approach that this business adopts that prompted my return. I was accompanied by my girl friend who is an experienced diver but had not dived for a number of years. We did a review followed by an Advanced open Water course for me and a Nitrox corse for us both. All this in the stunning waters of the Red Sea.

We had one instructor/ Guide (Pete Walsh) for six days. Pete is great, very thorough and also very amusing. The whole set up is fantastic, great boats, friendly crews, good food and top quality instruction.

I can't recommend Emperor too highly, we had a great time with them.

Hello Simon.
Thank you for your review and congratulations on passing your Advanced course and to both Aly and yourself on completing the Nitrox course. I know Pete really enjoyed teaching and guiding both you and Aly. We look forward to seeing you back in Sharm again for more fantastic diving. Tammi & the Sharm Team.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I went diving with this company for 5 days and found them extremely professional. The boats are fantastic, the dive centre well equipped and excellent rentals available. Each dive was well planned, the guides gave very informative briefings before each dive and checked everything after each dive. I always felt really comfortable and looked after. The dives sites they take you too are fantastic. Ras Mo and Tiran are certain highlights. The lunches on board which are available at an extra price as well worth the money and super delicious. To come back from your final dive and find fresh, warm cake straight from the oven, makes for a great end of the day. Number 1 company in my opinion.