“Sharm life is the one to book with”

Sharm Life Day Tours
Ranked #19 of 258 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: An exciting company offering the best priced excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and Egypt which brought to customers by experienced and knowledgeable tour guides.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Well its my 3rd time in Sharm and 2nd time I used Sharm Life.

Once again Zizio, Hany and Beso made me feel welcomed and helped me make the most of our 7 days,

Its sooo easy to communicate with Sharm Life before you leave the UK so you can make plans accordingly.

We use Sharm Life for our transfers from the Airport and once again we booked onto the Bedouin dinner and star gazing. Its clear that Sharm Life have a very good relationship with the Bedouins there.

When traveling in Sharm i would rather book with the local people who know their way around and the systems there. I always feel safe and looked after with the team and know when I return with my brothers,nieces and nephews I will use them.

Thanks again Sharm life you are the best.

There are newer reviews for Sharm Life Day Tours

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from having spent a from a in Sharm. This was our first in Egypt. I had gone with my three kids and hubby and was worried about the costs of excursions. After looking at tip advisers reviews I found that
Sharm Life offers a wide range of day trips and excursions as well as being the cheapest around. At first I thot it was too good to be true. I asked for a rep to meet me on arivel to sharm to discuss and book my excursions.

I meet zizu at the reception of my hotel the next morning. I was asked by zizu if we could I to his car or office to discuss the trips. The reason for this was that the hotels don't like other company's taking their customers as they would rather offer it to you at a higher price. After deciding what we were asked to pay the full payment in advance, my husband was very worried as it was a lot of money and Thot u would get scammed. We were very please to know that this was not the case and can tell people not to worried.

Even tho we went with kids we loved and enjoyed it very much. And as everyone is saying sharm life made the holiday stress free and enjoyable.

Would like to say a SEPCIAL thanks to zizu, Beso and Hany, our kids and us enjoiyed and had a fab time.

Narjis

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We recently returned from a week in Sharm through Thomas Cook. Being our first time in Egypt we didn't really know what to expect but knew we wanted to do some excursions rather than lounge about at the hotel all day. I found Sharmlife on tripadvisor and noticed how good the reviews were and how much cheaper they were compared to others.

We called Zizo on the first night when we got to the hotel and he arranged to meet us at 10:30 (at night!) so that we would have time to get food and settle a little bit. I must admit, it is a strange feeling handing over almost £200 in cash to a stranger to get a piece of paper in return, but that fear soon passed.

I would recommend to everyone going to Sharm to do the camel ride/Bedouin/stargazing trip, it was absolutely fantastic and as Zizo has a close relationship with the Bedouins you get special treatment. We also went on the Ras Mohammed boat trip, horse riding and glass bottom boat, each was brilliant and the guys there catered for our every need and made the entire holiday so much more stress free and enjoyable.

Zizo, Beso and Hany, thank you so much for a fantastic time! I cannot recommend you enough!

2  Thank Jackson S
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We did the bedoin excursion with Zizu as our guide. We had a great time and wouldnt have missed it for the world. fab. thanks sharmlife and thanks zizu.

1  Thank munster4ever
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Very very good prices and the service was great! We had a little 7 month old child which they accomodated for due to the push chair...
Zizo was very informative with his guide and his staff are very friendly and fun to be with.
Would definitely recommend