“Cairo Day Trip - Bang for the Bucks”

Sharm Life Day Tours
Ranked #16 of 257 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: An exciting company offering the best priced excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and Egypt which brought to customers by experienced and knowledgeable tour guides.
London, United Kingdom
“Cairo Day Trip - Bang for the Bucks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

We are very delighted to have chosed Sharm Life Day tours for our Day trip to Cairo.Not only do they have the best deal amongst all the other travel agents,they were just as efficient and knowledgable. We travelled with a 4 year old and we made the best use of our time in Cairo.Special thanks to Zainab our guide and we will definitely recommend this tour for anyone who is planning to visit Cairo.

Visited November 2012

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“The Only Way Is Sharm Life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

All i have to say about Sharm Life iAll i have to say about Sharm Life is superb!! I booked with them when i got to Egypt. I met with Zizo on the 2nd day of my holiday. I booked 4 excursions, Cairo by bus, star gazing and camel ride, quad biking and Ras Mohammed snorkelling. All the excursions were brilliant and and I definitely got more than my monies worth. Zizo and his team were excellent hosts and pulled out all the stops making my trip very worthwhile. I would recommend you going to Ras Mohammed by bus as you get to see more of the sights but I wouldn't recommend going to Cairo by bus only because of the fact it takes a long time to get there however, when you do get there it is spectacular. Sharm Life were professional and friendly and made sure that you got the best possible experience. Zizo you are a legend!!s superb!! I booked with them when i got to Egypt. I met with Zizo on the 2nd day of my holiday. I booked 4 excursions, Cairo by bus, star gazing and camel ride, quad biking and Ras Mohammed snorkelling. All the excursions were brilliant and and I definitely got more than my monies worth. Zizo and his team were excellent hosts and pulled out all the stops making my trip very worthwhile. I would recommend you going to Ras Mohammed by bus as you get to see more of the sights but I wouldn't recommend going to Cairo by bus only because of the fact it takes a long time to get there however, when you do get there it is spectacular. Sharm Life were professional and friendly and made sure that you got the best possible experience. Zizo you are a legend!!

Nottingham, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“"Affordable , brilliant and reliable tour to Cairo and Jerusalem "”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Booked a couple of tours with sharmlife tours, I must say it was a very pleasant and amazing experience. Zizzo, who is the owner of the tour was very prompt in answering my queries about my booking. I have booked to go to Cairo on VIP car! Muhammad the driver was very good and fantastic, his very good sense of humour kept as company on our 5 hour drive, even at checkpoints, he assured us very well. Then the second tour was trip to Jerusalem. That was a very long trip but was really worth it. The experience was amazing our tour guide I think her name was Helena?,she was fantastic and an ace. By the way the tour guide at Cairo I think her name was Zeinab? She was brilliant and knowledgeable ,.the museum was astounding!,
The only issue I can raise was a bit of a miscommunication problem , on our trip to Jerusalem, Zizzo told us that the bus will pick us up at 8:30 pm as written on my receipt. But the bus turned up to fetch us up at 8pm, and of course we weren't there so the bus left us. But Zizzo made sure we won't miss the trip, he sent a taxi to take us and manage to catch the bus, and eventually join the whole group, which mostly were Russians.What a brilliant solution.
Over all sharmlife tours , you were amazing and brilliant :)

London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sharm Life- The Best Ever Tour Operator”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Me and my partner flew out to Egypt Sharm El Sheikh on the 28 Jan 2013 and before we left UK ,we made an enquiry via email and Zezo from Sharm Life came to see us at the arranged timings at our hotel Hilton Sharks Bay and went through all the packages according to what we wanted to do. We paid for all the excursions in total £150.00.

Day 1 – Star Gazing
We enjoyed the Star Gazing excursion where we enjoyed the camel ride to the Bedouin village, had traditional tea and bread along with complimentary sheisha, we also climbed a small mountain to see the sunset. After that we came down to have a personal buffet (which you would never get from any other tour operator, their buffet had a huge que) and watched the Belly and Sufi dance. To finish the night off we were taken to a remote location where we saw many stars including JUPITOR through a telescope and taken back to the hotel.
Day 2- Fantasia Night
To make it more special Zezo from Sharm Life picked us up in his lovely personal car :) to take us to the show, where we enjoyed the horse dance along with the light and sound show explaining the history of Egypt. After this show we saw many belly dancers, traditional dances and the snake show which we found really exciting.
Day 3- Dunn Buggy
We were picked up in the afternoon to enjoy the exciting drive through the dessert. Being a non driver I personally thought it was the best option to let my husband drive and it felt secure at the same time. During this trip we stopped off twice first stop was for the magnificent view of the mountains and the second was to relax in the Bedouin tent for refreshments.

As we were also flying to Cairo for 3 nights Zezo from Sharm Life went out of his way and arranged a private Tour Guide for us which included the private transfers to both the Museum and Pyramids as well as the lunch in the afternoon on the yacht by the River Nile which was great. We also saw how the ancient paper was made out of Lotus plant along with that we visited a non alcoholic perfume shop where they had Chanel and many big brands, here we also experienced how glass bottles are made.

Overall we had a fabulous time and from Sharm Life Zezo, Hany and Beso made it all possible and memorable as well as personal. I would highly recommend SHARMLIFE to everyone as these guys know just how to alter the tour according to each individual. I have attached some of the pictures so enjoy.

Many thanks SHARMLIFE and we wish you every success for future.

Best Wishes
From- Samir and Farida
UK- London

1 Thank Samir A
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sharm Life Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I travelled to Egypt with my daughter aged 7. I made contact with Sharm life via email prior to leaving the UK after reading the positive reviews about the company on the internet and also after comparing the prices which turned out to be much cheaper that booking through the rep in the Hotel. I met with Beso and his colleage outside of my hotel the day after I arrived. I booked the one day trip to Cairo via plane, quad biking in the desert and boat trip to Ras Mohammed.I also did the glass bottom boat trip which was free of charge as I has booked 3 excursions. We had an amazing time on the excursions that we booked. Beso picked us up by car for the ras mohammed trip and I realised that I forgot my passport and he took me back to the hotel for it, nothing was too much trouble. Beso was very respectful and all the staff were great with my daughter, going out of their way to ensure we had a good time. In summary I would highly recommend Sharm Life to anyone visiting Egypt. The company is professional, reliable with genuine staff. I will be visiting again soon and plan to book a diving and star gazing trip through Sharm Life. A wonderfull, beautiful country with people to match and I can not wait to return soon :)

Visited February 2013