“Sharm life......Fantastic!”

Sharm Life Day Tours
Ranked #22 of 262 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: An exciting company offering the best priced excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and Egypt which brought to customers by experienced and knowledgeable tour guides.
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We used Sharmlife earlier this year and could not fault them! Zizo could not be of more help. He came to our hotel as pre arranged through Facebook, and we met him at the gates as the hotel will no longer let him in.They are a lot cheaper than English holiday companies!!! We booked the private Luxor trip and our friends Luxor and Cairo. From start to finish we were very well looked after, picked up promptly, and escorted all day by two very professional, knowledgeable Egyptians, and a driver in a private vehicle.The guide who accompanied us around the historic attractions was very helpful and spoke perfect English. It was a very interesting day, we all enjoyed it and learnt a lot. A some what more professional and intimate service than a previous experience with an English tour operator! Their prices are very reasonable and service is fantastic! I would highly recommend this company to any of my friends and family, and would not hesitate to use them again.They do lots of other trips, such as Quad biking and stargazing etc If you need any info or how to get in touch with Zizo just message me.

1  Thank gkjayne

Reviewed November 26, 2012

As it was our first holiday to Egypt as a group of 3 girls; we were not sure what excursions to do. So, I done some research on Trip Advisor and found details of Sharm Life, which stood out for me compared to other companies. As their website was clear to understand, easy to navigate and at a reasonable price. Prior going out to Egypt I had emailed the manager of Sharm Life called Zizo with few queries and he swiftly replied back.

The day after we arrived in Egypt, all three of us met up with Zizo at our hotel and he was approachable, friendly and trustworthy. After speaking to Zizo we had booked 7 excursions including one free.

The excursions that made our holiday memorable were:

Camel Ride, Bedouin dinner and Star Gazing- This is definitely not the trip to be missed as it was amazing and quite special, if you are interested in or like stars. Plus I had the chance to take part in belly dancing on stage with a professional dancer, and had a great laugh.

Bus trip to Cairo- To be truthful, the journey was quiet long but well worth it once you arrive at Cairo. Our guide at Cairo called Wael was knowledgeable, friendly and looked after us. He actually made us forget about Sharm El Sheikh for that day because we were enjoying the scenery and atmosphere in Cairo.

Parasailing- Once you’re up, you can see the amazing view of Naama Bay with clear blue sky and cool fresh breeze.

Tube Ride- Guarantee you will be screaming and laughing till the end, just hold on tight.

Boat trip to Ras Mohammed- It was my cousin’s birthday; Zizo and his colleague Hany went the extra mile and surprised her with a birthday cake. The crew on our boat held a small and memorable party for her.

Safari Jeep- We choose to do this trip in the evening and well worth it because it made it more exciting driving at night in the desert near Echo Valley.

1001 Night show- This was my least favourite excursion but if you are interested in Belly dancing or Tanura, this show might be up your alley.

I would recommend Sharm Life to anyone who is considering going to Egypt or is already out there as they provide first class service. I for one will definitely use their service again when I go back in the near future.

Finally, I would like to thank Zizo and Hany who accompanied us on most our excursions, for making this holiday the best so far.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

My hotel rep charges £222pp for the petra trip and sharm life charge £165pp you can see how much you save if you book with sharm life! The hotel say not to book with any other tour companies as they are illegal etc. this is because they want you to book through them! Don't be fooled, Sharm life are the cheapest and when I had a problem with my hotel not changing the time of my excision the boys from sharm life collected me and took me to the bus! Defo the best in Sharm! Thanks Sharm life great trip to Petra!

1  Thank Colin B
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We booked several trips with Sharm life.... I am oly upset that I didn't book more! :)
Transfers to and from the airport were hassle free.

Ras Mohamed half day was by far a favourite of my mother and myself. Felt like a VIP, pormpt pick up from Zizo. Ras mohammed is a must if you like to see more of the sharm natural landscape and love snorkelling. I am a confident swimmer but have never snorkled before and Zizo managed to show me how. The saline and magic lake are a must see and the panorama views throught out the park are amazing, We were in such awe that we forgot to pick up our passports at the end. Was I worried? not at all! I immediately contacted Zizo who confirmed he had them and was happy to arrange collection on next trip. So are Sharm life trustworthy? 100% yes.

Next was the Camel Ride, bedouin dinner ad star gazing. Again prompt pick up from the hotel transfered with 6 other travellers to the dessert. The views on the camel ride to the camp are stunning.. I will never be sick of the mountain scenery and blue skys that Egypt offers.
Sharm lifes good working relationship with the local bedouins really helps with the experiance. And the team are very knowledgeable on the area and the people who inhabit it. Dinner was amazing and enjoyed soaking in the atmoshphere ad the entertainment on offer whilst enjoyig the shisha pipe. Recommend to travellers not to be backward in coming forward and taking part with the entertainment here :) Again a climb up to see the panorama views is not to be missed. Take good hiking shoes! Seeing the egypt night sky is amasing. Definately recommend

Due to illness we had to postpone one of trips - Sharm life were more than accomadating and their diary allowed for us to rescedule.

The City tour was also very good. I enjoyed learningmore about the muslim culture and also enjoyed seeing the coptic chritian church. Once again you learn how the Egyptian people have a deep respect for community and each other. Seeing families with the children playing late a night was thought provoking, If you want to pick up some local treasures you can walk in safety round the old town market without fear of being harrassed by traders.
Next was a surpise for my 30th... i had no idea where we were going but it was arrage dIw ould go parasailing. Again prompt pick up and friendly company.
Later that day we did the quad biking experiance. This is a great way to see more of the desert and the gorgeous egptian sky.....

I would definately reccomend Sharm Life to you. The company have great communication skills and will answer any questions you have and the quality of the trips is the best.

I know I will return to Sharm El sheikh and I will be using Sharm life upon my return. Til then all the best to the sharm life gang!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We booked 3 trips with sharm Life they were half an hour late to collect money and give us our tickets and info first trip we went on they were on time but we had to wait 40 minutes at another hotel for people who where late after that the trip went ok.Second trip to Cairo was a disaster we were picked up 1hour and 45minutes late no one rang us to let us know this we were already to go to bed when they arrived only wish we had,we were taken by mini bus to the coach that was to take us to cairo the bus filthy with very little room between seats the driver smoked all the way there and back the toilet was broken and stunk the only mosquito bite i got all holiday was while i was on this coach 9 hours each way,once in Cairo we were spilt up into small groups and given our own guide and mini bus the guide was the only redeeming thing about the trip. Our three trip was to the water park this time only half and hour late getting picked up water park was ok