I recently stayed at “Melìa Sharm” resort with friends. Well-maintained and very scenic structure. Spacious rooms with spectacular views. In the main restaurant, international cuisine in the norm. Very nice beach that allows you to take long walks. The front reef is spectacular and easily accessible by a wharf. Staff were very courteous and helpful; special thanks to Waleed Said that in the restaurant has been able to understand and fulfill all our requests: excellent service that made us feel right at home. We will be back in September with the hope to meet again with everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Sinai Peninsula in the "Montazah Ras Nasrany Bay" area along the Red Sea shore, just 7 km away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and from popular Na'ama Bay with its wide range of shops and bazaars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Sharm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Melia Sharm Resort And Spa