Stayed here for one week on 5th December rooms very good nice decor cleaned every day. grounds very well kept pool area very nice plus beach! We found the food good plenty of choice different type of meat every evening.
Down side of this hotel it's not a 5 star and not a Thomas cook with style staff very poor ignorant and rude you are constantly pestered for massage, newspaper, excursions, they don't take no for answer then asking why! Because I don't want one.
Would I come bk to this hotel answer is no would I recommend it no.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Sinai Peninsula in the "Montazah Ras Nasrany Bay" area along the Red Sea shore, just 7 km away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and from popular Na'ama Bay with its wide range of shops and bazaars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Orbitz, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cyrene Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Sharm Resort And Spa
- Melia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh