“Simply the best food in sharm...”
Review of Fairuz

Fairuz
Ranked #15 of 322 Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Finest Lebanese Cuisine Since our Establishment in (2008) in our branch in Sharm El Sheikh , we have been honored to host thousands of guests from Egypt , Arabian countries and abroad, presidents of nations, local & foreign ministers, members of royal families and some of the world’s most renowned executives and of course most thousands of Egyptian , Arabian & foreigner locals and expats who have blessed us with their presence.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Please Michelin go there to rate this great restaurant.
Fantastic food, great atmosphere, perfect service. I wish to go back soon in this wonderfull restaurant and eat theyr exelent food.
Thanks to all the guys in fairuz naama bay you're great.

3  Thank subbaqo

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had spotted fairuz on tripadvisor as me and my girlfriend were looking into places to have dinner while we stayed in sharm for the week and since we both like ethnic cuisines lebanese food had to be put to the test. fairuz is positioned in central naama bay on the top floor of a shopping centre a fact that gives it a great view to look at while you enjoy your meal. The food is quality from the freshlu baked bread in the ovens that is done in display to the tasty starters (try the falafels) and the mix grill we had twice (the chicken and veal skewer are great) accompanied with a nice bottle of wine or not its all excellent. The service is great with staff that will tend to your every need make you feel welcome and greet send you off with a smile this place is nothing less than a must when it comes to naama bay and having some food. Travelers that are on a budget holiday might find this place a bit pricey but its really not if you consider the quality it deliver and comparing to prices in other destinations i have visited. Would recommend to anyone who asked about sharm el sheik was so good we went twice.

6  Thank Alexandros K
Reviewed February 6, 2013

After strugling to find a decent restaurant whilst in Sharm recently, I stumbled acroos this hidden beauty. The food was of great quality and the service was second to none. So good I visited there twice. Keep up the good work!!

4  Thank theadmiral46
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Went here for my wife's birthday while we were in Sharm and I'm very glad we did. Everything tasted very fresh, the staff were attentive but not over-bearing, and the hummus was easily the best I have ever had. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody visiting Sharm.

4  Thank Synyster-Kimura
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We visited Fairuz two years and and knew back then that if we visited Naama Bay again we would have to make a return trip. The food was excellent and all freshly made. My husband and I had three starters to share which was slightly greedy but the menu was too tempting. Our main courses where barbecued meats with rice and salad, all delicious and presented to us with home made bread. The waiters are very professional and attentive without being pushy. Well worth a visit - we will be back

4  Thank Kaserine