“Awful”

Cleo Park Sharm Elsheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Hours of fantasy & adventure are waiting for you at , the first themed water park to ever open in the beautiful city of Sharm El Sheikh. Located at Naama bay,Cleo Park with its new generation rides is designed with a pharaonic theme and offers you to join in the excitement we’re ready to provide.Cleo Parkis the perfect place for thrill seekers and water enthusiasts. Water temperature is ensured to be warm all year around.Opening Hours : Everyday from 10 am till Sunset
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

After being here for an hour we were bored and ended up leaving early. Not many slides and mainly for kids. Me & my partner both cut ourselves whilst on slides. Paid to have food as part of a package, food was awful and could only get burger and drinks served in tiniest cups. There's space to build more slides, all around the park looks like a building site. Pay the extra and go to Aqua Blu, so much better! Would not return!

1  Thank Danyelle B

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Firstly let me just of by saying if you want a good time at a water park do not go here!

Me and my partner have recently got back after staying in sharm!

We stayed at the club magic life hotel (Fantastic couldn't fault)

As we are both 20 and money is tight for us both we thought we would treat ourselves to the excursions that thomson was offering for this water park (£39 all inclusive sunbeds food and drinks and lots of water guns) we thought brilliant seems worth it for the price.

We woke up on the morning after getting excited to go (i love water parks) got on the bus with a couple we met on holiday and proceeded to the park.

As we arrived after going around what i can only call a bomb sight place was a mess certainly not the place you would have 'the best' water park in sharm. We saw no slides or any form of water park as we climb further up the hill (mountain) and were getting disappointed by the second. we thought we would give it a chance as it was on a hill and the rides would be down the slopes.
We arrived got of the coach and proceeded to the entrance, a big black stamp was wacked across our hand. (so hard to get off) and we saw a lovely water fountain and statues of gods and fahros which was pretty cool.

After being shown the 'thomson' area which was disgusting the park gradually got worse the further you went in to it. Stones broken glass and some old rubbish seats.

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE 'HOURS OF FUN YOU CAN HAVE' we did the whole park in 30 mins rides not safe no staff speak English and they dont even measure small children before they went on.

The first ride was the rides in the pyramid my boyferiend got stuck and had to shuffle down himself along with our friend. The wave pool broken tiles cut my toes.

let me get to the fantastic park.

The 'crazy' river. One thing about this it is not safe in the slightest.

I asked a member of staff what time the ride opened he didn't speak English so removed the metal chain and shooed us on to what looked like a ride that hadn't been used in 30 years. as we grabbed our rubber ring to get on the life guard who was not present (none of the rides had them) shouted at us to get off so we did.
Then he puts some jets off and sent ruffly 20 of us down. me and my friend were there first to get on and well......as we hit the second 'pool' because the water was so shallow and so badly maintained we both flipped out the rings causing myself to rack my head open against the floor (it was that shallow) and my friend also hit his head but because the life guard had sent so many people down about 15 people fell on top of us and struggled to get up before some pulled us up and noticed blood dripping down my neck. as the 'ride' continued my head was getting a lot worse and i was getting more sleepy. There was no current to pull anybody along so 4 men had to get out and pull all the people along cutting there feet and treading on god only knows what. When we got of the river in the end i went straight to my tour guide who did sort things out in the end apart from the fact he tried to make me sleep which isnt good with a head trauma and tried to make us stay for lunch we all refused the 4 of us and wanted to go back and see the doctor he agreed and said a taxi for 4 will be here soon but as we were waiting another couple from a different hotel asked to go home aswell so we did but we had to pay for it ourselves!! which is completely stupid and we got back to our hotel got checked out by the doctor and carried on our day back the hotel as the day carried on we noticed more and more people from the park back at our hotel as we got talking to about 7 people around the pool we found out that 5 of them had been electrocuted in the restaurant just by picking up some tongs! completely mad and after we complained the the thomson reps they didnt offer us our money back all in all the day cost us £110 after paying for the taxi home for the 1 hour we spent at the park. We are now in a debate with thomson to get our money back for the whole thing! Highly doubtful we will but i wont give up! DO NOT VISIT THIS PARK IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE. THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A FIRST AIDER WAS!! NO HEALTH AND SAFETY WILL ROB YOU OF YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL PROBABLY GET HURT WHILE YOU ARE THERE AND SPEND THE REST OF YOUR HOLIDAY STRESSING.

P.S THERE IS ANOTHER WATER PARK IN SHARM WHICH IS MUCH BETTER BUT THOMSON WONT TELL YOU ABOUT THIS AS THEY MAKE TO MUCH COMMISSION ON SENDING YOU HERE.

I know this is an essay but it really is a good warning.

10  Thank Rebecca T
Reviewed June 16, 2014

we booked through our Thomson rep , which was the all inclusive package it included coach there and back, a Thomson rep while you where there escorted you to the Thomson only sunbed area next to the Thomson only all inclusive food and drinks area, the rides are excellent , we spent most of our time on the scorpion and the snake but there Is a large white half pipe one we never went on looked too scary

Reviewed June 6, 2014

When we went to the waterpark, it seemed that it was closed off to other tourists & was for the 1st Choice / Thomson Holidaymakers. There was no queuing for any of the slides & rides. It was all inclusive so we could go & get as many drinks as we wanted throughout the day & food was catered for too :-) There was plenty of sunbeds & we also had beach towels included in the price we paid. There was a group family photo taken at the beginning of the day which was free & there were photos being taken throughout the day that could be put on to a disc for a reasonable price so that you could take home & show everyone the good time you had whilst there. They had a very good section for the younger members of the family or those who wasn't keen on the slides. A good day out for all of the family & great value for money. Certainly would go again next year

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

You will enjoy th music while you are swimming in the wavy artificial sea pool, also there was a nice yard for the kids to play with some safe pool games, for teens and older waaw there is some awdone games specially the snake and the white mountain, over all you will enjoy it and u may go it for more than once in your visit, I am talking a bout cleo park in nema besides hilton dreams.