Stayed here as a couple in February for a week. The service was excellent right from the start; invited to sit in the lobby with an apple tea while we checked in. We were taken to our room which was equipped to a very good standard, with superb views over Naima Bay. The food in the main restaurant was very varied, with more options in a buffet restaurant throughout the week than we have had before. Dined in the two specialist restaurants, where the only real problem was that the meals were too big! The hotel grounds were beautifully maintained, and the pool staff couldn't do enough for you i.e. bringing towels, cleaning sunglasses and bringing water and me pieces of melon. Did a little scuba diving (should have done more) from one of the two hotel pontoons, and saw lots of different fish and a baby shark!
We stayed all inclusive, and the bar staff were great and very friendly. The choice of drinks was really good, and the locally produced drinks were of a good standard.
The hotel operates a shuttle bus into the resort, which is necessary because although the distance as the crow flies is easily do-able, it would be a long hot walk by the roads. This is through two armed check-points as well, which can be a bit disconcerting! Naima Bay has a pleasant path between bars and hotels next to the beach, but at night it has one busy street full of tourist bars which are probably best suited to groups of teens or twenty somethings.
We would thoroughly recommend the hotel for a relaxing comfortable break, and may well return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa