As a family group of six, this was our fifth trip to Stella and we just didn't believe it could get even better, but it does!
Every single member of staff is highly trained, go out of their way for you and seem very proud to be working for Stella,
Some points and exceptional members of staff to be mentioned;
The wonderfully smooth and friendly check in with reception and concierge
Our excellent cleaner Hamdy - great work with the towel art!
All of my lovely friends at the Spa :) I shall miss you, Mido and his team are so very friendly, Ari (?) gives the best massage ever and please do not pay attention to the comments on here re Mohammed hassling you to have treatments - he will take no for an answer!
We based ourselves near the beach bar during the day and what can I say about the staff there except FANTASTIC! Mustafa ('Mr M') was just amazing and tended to our every need, such a great personality, so helpful and so very funny - we love you Mr M! Quite how those chefs at the small Beach Bar cook such amazing meals at lunchtime is beyond me, and amazing they are! One day we treated ourselves to the mixed seafood (additional charge), which was just gorgeous.
Also amazing is La Terazza - Sherif never fails to disappoint with his outstanding customer service, Amr the restaurant manager runs a great show - always offering for the chef to cook something different for my Sister ('the fussy one!') The food on offer is fantastic. Not forgetting our adorable waiter Ali :)
The pool boys are all wonderful, each one of them engaging every day with you, whether you are based in their area or not. Essam is so very helpful and friendly, whilst Walid and Hamdy ('Honey') are the same and run great teams. I have to mention 'Super Saber', who we made friends with last year and is just the nicest guy and the best pool boy!
The Pool Bar is great, with Hani being the Cocktail King!
We were on the 7th floor and the guys in the lobby bar were just as lovely as they always are.
The Animation Team are great, with Enrique and Ionela - they remember us every year, as we seem to participate in most things on offer! (not a 'devil child' in sight....)
The guys dived twice a day and now have the same instructor Hazeem, he and the dive boys always look after us :)
I cannot forget the gardeners, who are rarely mentioned - what a great job they do - in such high temperatures too, the gardens look like something from a magazine - these guys work so hard.
We had a bad experience in Naama Bay one evening, which we discussed with the Front Office Manager - this was something that was outside the scope of Stella, but still they investigated and put a solution in place - this was most appreciated.
My only criticism I have to say is those damn room doors! (beep beep beep beep beep beep, and so on) I think it is when people are coming back from Naama Bay late at night, this really effected sleep..
Finally I have to say a massive thank you to Mr Ashraf, extremely helpful and always wanting to ensure everything is fine.
This hotel and the staff get better each year :)
Simply cant wait to re-book another trip to our second home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa