I have stayed at sharm 4 times before staying in different hotels claiming to be 5 star. But me and my partner travis could not have been happier with our choice. The initial welcome was very refreshing after a long journey and never before have we been greeted and dealt with so efficiently. You are seat and supplied with a drink whilst the staff check in for you. You are then shown to your room. We booked a superior deluxe and was in room 142. Lovely beds and lovely room only complaint is there is only one electrical socket. Had lovely views of the sea and with in a minute walk of the beach and jettys. We ate in the main restaurant most nights and the staff could not have been any more attentive. Constantly offering drinks and the restaurant manager always made a effort to come over and say hello and make sure everyone was happy. The food was of high standard although me and my partner did find it slightly repetitive by the end of the weak. Probably more due to the fact we limited ourselves being picky and not huge fans of fish which there was a lot of. We spent a lot of timw by the pool staff came round initially ans offered drinks and fruit and there after if we did need anything else we could just get there attention and they would come over. Bob is great and always made a effort to chat to us and make sure we was comfortable. Many of the staff throughout the hotel remembered our names and got to know us on a first names basis which was nice and personal. We ate at the beach pool bar which was menu based and cooked fresh. All inclusive options were good at this hotel lots of cocktail choices and food choices. The other two restaurants as all inclusive u get a set menu or 25 percent of al carte. We ate at both the restaurants and enjoyed the surroundings and food here. In the evenings we sat up in the lobby the violinist was excellent and lovely to listen too. Travis enjoyed watching the arsenal games on there big screen which we never had at another hotel. We also made use of the spa facilities which were very good the hot pool is lovely. We also booked a private quad bike tour with hassan from the hotel ans it was worth the money and a great day out. Upon check out the receprtion staff agreed we could have the room till 4pm which is when out ransfer pick up time was so we could chill out in the room if needed. This was going the extra mile by far as normally we are out by 12 sitting around the hotel. It was nice to have the room open to us. All in all the service and facilities are brilliant here and if u never been egypt before its a safe option for you at this hitel I have been many times before and this is by far the best experience I have had. The staff are all a credit to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa