I would just like to say what a great pleasure it was staying in the Stella Di Mare for our 14 days.
The kids had a great time (ages 5 & 7) they made new friends and the animation team and kids club did brilliant keeping them entertained during our vacation.
My wife and I had a lovely time just relaxing at the pool knowing that all the childrens needs were being taken care of. There is plenty to do around the pool if you want to get involved with water gym, water polo etc. The attention you recieve from the waiters and pool attendants was second to none. The snorkelling on the reef down from the hotel was spectacular, we saw such a variety of fish from clown fish, lion fish, murray eels & eagle rays
The food was excellent, at breakfast time there was always a good choice, and at lunch there was always a selection of places to eat. At dinner we usually just ate at the main restaurant, but one of the best meal we had was at the asian restaurant.
There was always something on during the evening to keep all ages entertained, from the disco which the kids loved, to the dancing sets which the animation team performed with such passion. And what can I say about the violin and piano man, a very talented performer, had a very enjoyable few hours just listening to his music over the vacation.
If we decide to venture back to Eqypt, for sure we will be heading to Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HRS so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh