We've been to lots of 5 star hotels and although there were many nice things about this hotel it is not up to 5 star standard and probably not even 4 star. The outside areas are immaculate and attractive and the staff very helpful with towels, umbrellas et. Loved the Jacuzzi pool on the 4th floor. Rooms were nice and clean. There is no WOW factor at all about the inside of the hotel. The lobby and bar are drab and having pre dinner cocktails was a miserable experience with no atmosphere. The musicians are talented but played some strange music for a holiday hotel. We paid for the all inclusive option but felt we were treated second class. My husband drinks beer but was only allowed one small glass at a time and often it was not cold enough. I like to try cocktails and these were all very sub standard. The staff were pleasant but very often got our order wrong. There was a massive food selection in the buffet and we were pleasantly surprised to get Lurpak butter with our bread which was lovely. The food in the Mediterranean restaurant was good but there was again no atmosphere with not many other guests and the decor was drab. Our meal in the Asian restaurant was very disappointing and we could not eat the main meal it was so bad. Had lunch at the pool bar one day and the place mats were put down on a dirty table on which there was also an ashtray filled with cigarette butts. Entertainment was what you would expect. We try not to compare to cruises because for food and entertainment cruises are unbeatable but we wanted a beach holiday for a complete relax. Would go back to Egypt for the weather this time of year as it was perfect but would try a different hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh