A friend and I spent a week at Stella di mare and it was just amazing. The staff really does everything they possibly can to make your stay the best it can be. When we arrived we found a personal welcome letter in our room and they had even upgraded us to an even nicer room! We felt really special and welcomed. The room was very clean, the beds felt lovely, there was fresh fruit and a water boiler with tea and coffee. We even got new bottles of water for free every day.
The lazy days by any of the wonderful pools became even better when they served melon and water. They even cleaned our sunglasses for us. The service at this hotel just couldn't have been better.
The breakfast was great as well. They had everything you could imagine. Omelets made on spot after your own choice, pancakes, waffles, bread, porridge, fresh fruit, sausages, potatoes......
La scogliera, a restaurant right on the cliff by the ocean, had the best food. Go there on sea food night and try their heavenly sea food, lobster, prawns, salmon, calamari. Amazing. The other restaurants had good food as well and the room service menu was very varied.
We tried different spa treatments too at the hotel spa. Again we were amazed. Good service and great massages. The atmosphere was so relaxed and luxurious.
I could go on and on about everything that I loved about this hotel. But I recommend you go there yourself. I will definitely come back again, because I don't think any other hotel is good enough after experiencing this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa