“Gave me the confidence & knowledge. Highly recommend”

Blue Lagoon Diving Center
2 Day Dive Package
$226.00*
PADI Scuba Diver Course in Sharm el Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Open since 2007, Blue Lagoon is a well established dive center based at Melia Sinai, Montazah, Sharm el-Sheikh offering a full range of PADI dive courses and dive trips. Whether you just want to blow bubbles with the PADI DSD program, want to become a certified diver, continue your dive education our instructors are waiting to take the plunge with you. Our dive guides share years of experience in the Red Sea and beyond. Dive with Blue Lagoon and you can rest assured that your dive trip is your most memorable yet. Whether you dive the reefs of the local sites, Tiran or Ras Mohammed or decide to venture further a field to the wrecks of the Thistlegorm and Dunraven or the Blue Hole in Dahab our guides will ensure you have the best dive experience possible.
United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Gave me the confidence & knowledge. Highly recommend”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We visited Sharm in October 2012. Had never really wanted to do diving myself ( i'm nervous of water ) but my partner did. We booked an introductory dive and we loved it. It really is a different world. So much so that the next day we booked the full course to become PADI qualified. Through out the whole course Mohamed aka Falcon, made us feel very safe and Blue lagoon were great. I completed my course and am now an open water diver. Unfortunately my partner took ill on the last day of course and was unable to complete the course and only qualified as a scuba diver . Blue lagoon did say at the time that she would be able to finish the course when we return later this year for no extra charge. I will keep you updated regarding this but I have no reason to doubt they will do this. Overall Falcon gave me the confidence to dive and introduced me to a fantastic experience. Would highly recommend Blue Lagoon diving .

Visited October 2012
Toria B, Manager at Blue Lagoon Diving Center, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review Blue Lagoon Diving Center your feedback is important to us and has been passed along to Falcon.

We are delighted you enjoyed your course and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

North West England
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“A GREAT DIVING CENTRE - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was my third Diving Trip to Sharm and the Blue Lagoon Diving Centre was recommended by my Travel Agent - OLYMPIC. I had 2 SUPERB Days diving with them and gained my Advanced Open Water Diver. A very big thank you to both Instructors, Mostafa and Mostafa. 2 days on a lovely boat with all drinks and lunch provided. I cannot fault this Diving Centre and have NO HESITATION in giving them 110%. Looking forward to a return visit to dive the Thistlegorm Wreck. Thank you all very much

Visited July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Blue Lagoon Diving Center as your feedback is important to us.

We are delighted you enjoyed your diving and PADI Advanced Open Water course and hope to see you again soon.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Genuine Review...... Fantastic Diving Center”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Firstly I need to point this out to all the bad reviewers out there!!...... The length of time sat on the boat waiting to depart IS NOT Blue Lagoon's fault IT IS THE LOCAL GOVERMENTS (Police and Military) so I cant see why you can give them bad reviews on something outwith their control as iv been to Egypt on many of occasion's now and been on many of boat trips ( from both ports in Sharm) and trust me they are all the same!

ANYWAY...... back to Blue Lagoon..... FANTASTIC!! I have been on many of dives throughout the world but never qualified.. (just short 5 meter dives with friends teaching me and local "intro dive trips") after meeting the Blue Lagoon Staff and their prices I decided to book the "open water P.A.D.I course" so I could learn in depth about diving, the whole staff were amazing through my experience Thanks to CAT for being around and have a good giggle with while the long journey to the islands dragged and also for all her help with the course and queries and also a BIG thank you to Mohammad who was my instructor, from day one he was polite and funny and a really nice guy and made me at ease on top of the water and even more so under the water, he was hard on me to do my reading and revision which we joked about but he was doing it for a reason coz once under the water all that knowledge is appreciated and understood. so thank you Mohammed for everything you done you are by far the best instructor iv ever met.

so I left my holiday with a PADI certificate and fantastic memories of my diving course and all because of Blue Lagoon Dive Center.......PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THE BAD REVIEWS ABOUT THEM AS THEY ARE SPOT ON!!AND I WILL BE RETURNING AGAIN IN DECEMBER TO UP MY COURSE TO RESCUE DIVER STATUS!!

cheers guys see you again soon too

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ryan G

Indeed, the time waiting at the jetty is very dependent on receiving the permissions to leave from the marine authorities.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your course and hope to welcome you back soon.

Esher, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic days diving. Great guides.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Had 2 fantastic open water dives with these guys at Ras Mohammed.
The knowledge and expertise of my buddy Maro was 2nd to none.
Great full day on the boat with great views and a gorgeous lunch with free soft drinks. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013
blue l, Public Relations Manager at Blue Lagoon Diving Center, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
HI,

So glad you enjoyed your days diving with us! It was a pleasure to have you dive with us.

I hope we see you back here in the future! Take care and keep us updated with any diving you do! We love to hear from our guests!!

All the best
The Blue Lagoon Team
“The first and probably the only diving center I would go to if I am in sharm elsheikh”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The crew was helpful and welcoming. Went to learn diving but I ended up making new friends and contacts that will last me a lifetime (among becoming a certified open water diver)

I am definitely going to visit them again this year.

There were a few hiccups along the way with the diving masks and fins (as is expected with most trips) but the crew rectified the matter in a timely manner.

Thanks again Blue Lagoon

Visited June 2013
blue l, Public Relations Manager at Blue Lagoon Diving Center, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Hello!!!

First congratulations on becoming PADI certified!! It was great to be with you for your first dives! We can't wait for you to come back to dive with us some more

Let us know how any further dives go!

The Blue Lagoon Team