“Fantastic”

Thai House
Ranked #232 of 319 Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 13, 2012

The service is excellent, the food is fantastic. We were always asked exactly how spicy we would like our food to be prepared and we have never been disappointed. Look forward to going back again soon.

1  Thank Shoefan

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Had the worst pad thai I have ever eaten in my life, overdone on the chilli and nothing subtle or truly authentic thai tasting about it. Would never eat here again.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

We took a trip to Naama Bay from Sharks Bay and fancied the look of this restaurant, so ended up going upstairs to take a look at the menu.

No pressuring, we were allowed to browse it before making a decision. Lovely.

We went for it and chose the Thai menu, we each had a starter and ordered a mains. When asked how we wanted it, we asked for extra spicy. He double and even triple checked, but we were sure. Back home, it's never spicy enough!

My beef salad came and wow! It was spicier than anything I'd ever had. Absolutely amazing flavours though, I was very impressed. The mains were then served, we had a red curry and a green curry. Again, the food was amazing piping hot, temperate and spice level. I absolutely loved it, and wish I could've eaten more, but the portions were very generous and I just couldn't finish it, I felt sad leaving it!

The waiter's service was very good but not intrusive at all, and it was nice to be up above the madness and be able to have a browse of it without hassle. It was also not expensive!

Would certainly recommend this place!

Reviewed January 21, 2011

fancied an indian, there were 4 restaurants together, Thai, Sushi, Chinese and Indian, I think one chef run all four restaurants. We chose our food and was asked if we wanted it mild, medium or hot. We chose hot, it wasn't. The whole meal looked and tasted like it had been served from a tin. Very disappointed. This was not a cheap meal either, £40.00 english pounds! Never again! We commented to the waiter and they deducted the 10% service charge.

Reviewed November 17, 2010

We have frequented this restaurant for over five years now and cannot praise this place enough. the food is lovely and freshly prepared (we have seen the various chefs at work and have been given a few recipies to try at home). The staff are polite, friendly and very efficient. We are always made to feel very welcome when we return. The prices are very reasonable, even the alcohol.

We noticed a previous comment regarding the lack of toilet facilities in the restaurant. None of the restaurants we have been into at the Naama Centre have toilet facilities, they all share the facilities for the Centre. This is fairly standard practice in Egypt.