“Good food”

Da Franco Naama Bay
Ranked #138 of 324 Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The sea bass was great. The service was good and it has a large selection on its menu so you can eat here several times.

1  Thank suejm

Reviewed October 12, 2011

Average food, with a nice location near to live music across the road. My husband gave 200 pounds to pay, the bill was 152. I went to the bathroom while we waited for the change. But it never came. We had to ask for the change. Really they thought we would tip them for an amount more expensive than my main course? I call that attempt on stealing. Why, a dinner guest should have to beg for the change?

2  Thank NOURBod_
Reviewed December 1, 2010

The food was quite tasty, but only medium portions. My husband's calzone should have had salami, but had a strange type of ham which wasn't adding to the flavour. Service good, atmostphere ok, and reasonably priced if you're not hungry!

Reviewed October 21, 2010

I visited this restaurant twice. Both times I ordered the shrimp tortellini alfredo because it was very reasonably priced (60 E. pounds -- less if you are using a discount card -- request one from the restaurant if you don't have one!) and I was craving carbs & salt. I got my wish.

The portion was small but tasty. The second time, there was no shrimp on it. When I pointed it out to the waiter, he at first claimed that the shrimp was inside the tortellini. (Seriously, in Sharm people will try to get away with all kinds of stuff. You have to speak up and politely state your request.) Then he whisked it away and brought it back a few minutes later with shrimp on it and newly heated up. Fine with me...

During one visit I ordered two glasses of white wine. Those ended up costing way more than the dinner! Ask the price before you order a beverage. (Guess I should have known that.)

Note: This restaurant gets the loud 80s rock music coming from the nearby Ghazala Beach Bar. However, it's not so loud that you can't have a conversation.

+++ Very friendly and welcoming service. +++

1  Thank Swedish_US_traveller
Reviewed March 7, 2010

we were at Sharm 27.2-7.3.2010 and we ate at this restaurant 4 times:) staff was were nice and the food was<3.......pizza was just wonderful, even my daugter ate it, in finland she hates pizza^^ and also the risottos were good.....if you are moving in that region you should absolutely visit there^^ *Elena and her parents from finland^^

1  Thank AnnaJaElena