“The perfect place for a peaceful diving holiday”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sharm El Sheikh
Sunshine Divers Club - Sharks Bay
Reviewed August 27, 2013

And again I chose Sunshine Divers Club for my holiday. I got a fantastic room with a terrace with sea view and spent many hours sitting there and enjoy the view over Sharks Bay to Tiran Island. Diving was very well organised, the boat most pleasant and the guides fantastic! The included restaurant Raggio di Sole offers a wide variety of Pizza, Pasta, Salads, Griled Meat and Fish as well as amazing burgers and fresh juices. The quality of food is outstanding, service excellent and prices very moderate.
I can recommend this place for everybody who appreciates a familiar atmosphere. It is like spending holidays with friends, even if you travel alone! Thanks to everybody!

Room Tip: Book early enough to get one of the 3 sea-view-rooms - it is while worth it!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank baba_egypt

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My daughter (26) and I had a great time staying at Sunshine Divers after a long cold, wet winter in England. It's always a bit nerve racking going somewhere unknown and we were very well looked after. Met at the airport by their driver, and whisked back to the club to meet Klaus where we were introduced to all the family that make up the Sunshine 'village'. We had a sea room which I liked, it is not flashy but honest and clean with mosquito nets and basic bathroom. It's right on the beach with a little terrace from where you can watch the 'resortists' being herded to their outing for the day and enjoy the company of anyone else staying. It is quiet at night if you are hoping for a party but they arranged transport into 'town' for the night life and I was perfectly happy to chill and enjoy the wonderful snorkelling right on my doorstep. The restaurant was excellent and although we tried other places we liked the food there best. The only hitch was they don't serve alcohol which it hadn't occurred to me but they very quickly whistled up their driver to take us into town to visit the duty free. It is possible to buy Egyptian wine and beer at one of the other restaurants further down the beach. We went on one trip on their beautiful boat. We would recommend you take a good book, a companion, a few bottles of duty free and just enjoy the diving and sun. At the end of our stay Klaus had paid for a taxi to take us to the airport which made the holiday completely hassle free.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank selina m
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We had a great time diving in the red sea with sunshine divers!

Not so great: We also spent some days in the rooms... these were very simple and the choice for restaurants and other things in the area is very limited...

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2011

We found this place during our first diving trip in Sharm and fell in love this place immediately. We decided to have our next holiday in Sharks Bay and stayed at Sunshine divers for 10 nights and dived with them in Sep 2011. Rooms are basic, clean and nice, very close to the beach. Staff was friendly and cleaned our room when we asked and everything worked very well. Dive school is very relaxed, there wasn´t any pressure to dive or go for the trips. We made few boat trips and shore dives. We hired equipment and they were in good condition. Beach is sandy and very easy to learn how to dive. Days when we weren´t in the boat we snorkeled around reef. There is lots of marine life and good place to see many different fishes and corals. Place is quiet at the evenings but that is the beauty of the place and best way to us to relax and enjoy the time off the work. Holiday was very lovely and everything what I wished for.
Thank you for all and hope to see you soon.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lipasto
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Can't say enough good things about this dive centre. We dived with them in December and went back again in March and June.
Everyone there is fantastic. The beach where the dive centre is located is perfect for new divers, with a nice easy walk-in entrance. If required the boat for Tiran Island can be caught from the end of the jetty and they will arrange for transfers to catch the boat for Ras Mohammed. Nice relaxed atmosphere at the centre....extremely friendly and welcoming, but also very professional when required.......looking forward to seeing our friends again at Christmas.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank DarrenPemble
Reviewed July 19, 2011

We stayed at a hotel 15 km away, but they picked me up in time every morning without extra charge. The equipment is in great condition (nearly new) and has European DIN standard. In their dive shop, they have fair prices on equipment and you can even get a discount when you become a member of Sunshine Divers Club. The staff is highly educated and very friendly. After I finished my course, I felt well prepared for any dive experience. I booked three additional dives and will come back soon!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank intsoccer
Reviewed May 8, 2011

I stayed at Sunshine divers (they have a small hotel) and I dived with them. The instructor was rude and not knowledgeable. My room had items stolen and when I went to pay the bill for the dives, the manager, Klaus, who I believe is German, charged me double what he quoted me. He then told me he could have me taken to jail when I objected to his overcharging and he had a security man with a gun beside him. I was basically robbed. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
9  Thank divemaster1234
sunshine-divers, Manager at Sunshine Divers Club - Sharks Bay, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

Dear divemaster1234,

your comment in Tripadvisor is not true. The police station is 10 mtr. from our camp away. If somebody steel your things, so the normal way is to report this to the police. I asked the police for any message or report from your side. There was nothing.
You told me that you do not want to pay your bill. You stayed 7 days in our camp and you were diving with us, you also had rental equipment from us, you bought teaching materials from us. And in the end you don´t want to pay for all this service?
So I had to call the policeman. Finally you paid.

Klaus Reinhard