“One sick traveller... one understanding receptionist”
Review of Royal Oasis Resort

and 1 more site!
Royal Oasis Resort
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I arrived at this hotel early in the morning, with the expecttion that I would dump my luggage and head off for a day of diving. The food I ate in Dahab had other ideas and I arrived very sick. Check in time was later in the day but they took me to my room and let me sleep off the illness. They couldn't have been more helpful. They also helped me with a late check out on my last day. Breakfast was OK (the only meal booked for) but they could start it a bit earlier for us dive folk.
The room was clean and nice and at 20 quid a night B&B was amazing value. If you're reasonably fit the steps are OK... I mainly used the hotel as a place to sleep so cant comment on the animation. Lovely view of Na'ama Bay at night.

Room Tip: Taxis try to drop you at the barrier. Get them to drive in and drop you and your luggage close to re...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank pumbavu

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Beautiful location. Very good animation team specially Tarzan. We had a very good time . Nice rooms, beautiful view on the main pool. Food was good. Thank you for Tarzan! This is very good 4 stars hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jaanika S
Reviewed November 7, 2013

for a 4 stars hotel i had a very good experience , the hotel is decent and clean ,rooms are comfortable and the food is very good compared to the price and location to the heart of sharm {namma bay} , but keep in mind its 4 starts hotel and the situation in egypt isnt very good for hotels i mean you cant find the fancy options in your room as a 5 stars hotel , and they dont say there is , but the thing i loved the most is the stuff !! they are very friendly and helpful , they do what they can to help you and make your stay comfortable
the only downside for me {a lazy person} is the hotel location, you have to go up long stairs to the hotel if you are in namma bay , its hard if you have your bags , but there are chairs on the way so you can rest , or take a taxi ,
really great experience , loved the hotel sure i would go there again

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank mostafa_rakha
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I just want to say that in this hotel i have a wonderful time and for this I have to say thank you for TARZAN ANIMATION TEAM!!! They make such a great shows every day, every evening. Thanks one more time!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rasa Z
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is lovely, the cleaner of the rooms does an amazing. Job every day he makes a design on your bed, food was good they made us fresh pizzas when we asked for them service is brilliant! Only down point was the stairs to Nama bay very steep! Staff were very friendly would defiantly recommend

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Amelia-Jane12
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I had so much fun there with my family there *_*
The hotel wasnt that good but the animation team made the hotel the best !!!
The Animation Team was freaking Awsome <3
I miss Tarzan and Mina so much :* we had so much fun together !
I like to visit it again every time <3

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Rahaf120812
Reviewed August 18, 2013

AC not good, food terrible, service is ugly, staff is the worst ive ever met in my whole life. Hygene issue.
Location is not bad, the stairs are not a huge problem.
I have never entered a respectful hotel my whole life and found the waiter say ," HURRY! Sit! Sit!! You wont find any place! Reserve this table with your phone or anything!"

Ill never go there again.

• Stayed: August 2013