“Excellent snorkeling” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Werner Lau Diving Center

Werner Lau Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated on the beach at the Helnan Marina Hotel in the heart of Sharm el Sheikh (Naama Bay) and just 100 yards away from the jetty.
St Austell, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent snorkeling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

This was our first visit to Sharm and my first snorkeling. We booked as we went as I was unsure of how I would cope. Our first trip was to Ras Mohammad National Park and we visited Jack fish alley and Yolanda reef in the morning, stopping off at Ras um Sid on the way back. Fantastic first trip, the guides were excellent, giving us a comprehensive briefing before each dive and the staff on the boats were brilliant, helpful and friendly. The food was plenty as was the cups of tea/coffee and soft drinks. You paid E£50 per person for drinks and food on board.

The staff at the centre were really helpful and helped us with local knowledge on where to snorkel on the days not on the boats. We loved the day trips so much we booked another two; Tiran Islands and the Near Garden and then back to the National Park.

Their professionalism and safety were excellent. I would recommend them to anyone going to Sharm for diving or snorkeling.

Visited October 2012

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great experience...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

I had my first trip to Sharm El-Sheikh in november. I preordered 10 dives with Werner Lau through my travel agency (ended up doing 15).
Everything was great. Nice boats with friendly staff. They make a super lunch, while you dive and you only pay 25 LE for the meal...
Qualified and funny diveguides. Good standart on the rental equipment. Free Nitrox.
I had an awsome week diving with WL... Definately going to use them again, when I return to Sharm El-Sheikh.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ulrik S
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Have used them many times...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

... And will use them again next time I go to Sharm.
My boyfriend got all his certificates with Werner Lau and I have been on several day dives with them. They are always professional and friendly.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Stepher83
Antwerp, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The best snorkeling trip EVER!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

These guys/ girls are AMAZING!!!! One of the best trips I have ever made.
Lovely food, very nice staff and not so crowdy as the other boats!
And I can tell you: we saw dolphins and huge turtle on our trip! Loved it!!! ♥♥♥
It's surely worth the money!!!!!

Visited September 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Werner Lau Diving Center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2009

Hi,
Our family has just been in Sharm el Sheik, and since both my son and I are divers, of cource we should have a few dives.

My son is a new diver, and therefore dives had to be local dives.
- And what local dives !

On 3 days we had 2 whitetipped reef sharks, and on my 4th day, I had another whitetipped reef shark in Strait of Tiran.
My son had sharks on his 8th and 10th dive - I had to wait till after 100 dives.

As always Werner Lau Diving Center i Sharm el Sheik had everything under control :-) - even the sharks.

Copenhagen, october 25