“Resort owner is very kind and helpful”
Review of Criss Resort

Criss Resort
“Resort owner is very kind and helpful”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed in Criss for just one night. The owner, Mr. Youssef was very kind and helpful. The location is 5minutes walking distance to Naama Bay, which has Hard Rock cafe and plenty of other restaurants and a little Carrefour. Room price is reasonable too.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
West Sussex, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Good apartments in nice central complex, walking distance to naama bay centre. Joe welcomes everyone to his apartments, they are good value and its a safe secure complex. Anything you need joe can provide or help with. If you want 5star then go to hotel and pay 5star price. Recommend apartments if you want quiet relaxing holiday. See you in june thanks

Room Tip: All good apartments
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Caz W
Graz, Austria
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Have been there 3 times, always in Chriss resort which is very close to fabolous Naema Bay.
I was satisfied with the apartment, cause the price and the service is good. Dont expect fancy room, if you want that, then you book Hotel in Soho. Everything what I asked, i got and i could also book cheaper the trip to Tyran island.
I have a great vacation and I will always come back to this place.

The Sharm el Sheikh you have to love, the hospitality and people are great, especially Mr. Kasab is very helpful and excellent host.

Lina from Slovenia

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank Nefertitiladyofgrace
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 14, 2011

I would like to start by saying there was alot of good about the Criss. The grounds were beautiful and the two bedroom apartment was a nice size. The A/C unit in the living room worked quite well. The units in the bedrooms did not cool at all. The A/C unit in the living room was powerful enough to reach the 1st smaller bedroom so we were comfortable in that respect. Now the bad stuff the bathroom was filthy. Someone even left a tampon in the see through trash bin in the bathroom. The kitchen was also filthy the stove and oven looked as if it had never been cleaned. The refrigerator had bugs in it because it had not been used in a while. I did not rent from Joe as I got my wires crossed with my husband whom I thought made other arraingments so I cancelled with Joe. My husband called a friend who knew another owner and the owner's excuse for the filthiness was that we didn't give him enough notice to clean. So I said ok we will go out for several hours so please clean up while we are gone. We came back to a fresh smell and the tampon was removed but the place was still filthy. We stayed never the less but I would not rent again from these people. He sent someone again to clean but the man still did not clean anything. I kept asking where are the women in this town men don't know how to clean. I may have seen one Egyptian woman on the street my entire time in Sharm. The location was great as we were in the heart of everything. We walked everywhere.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kware12

Travelers are raving about these Sharm El Sheikh hotels

Broxbourne, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 14, 2011

Just a short stroll down a slight hill to all the Namaa Bay attractions. A well stocked supermarket nearby. The resort is very quiet, set well back from the main road. The one bedroom apartment (booked with sharmlettings) was a good size and clean. Any problems were immediately adressed by Joe. Travelling when confined to a wheelchair is never easy but Joe (and his boys) were always around to lend a helping hand.
Dave and Lorraine

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Bergen, Norway
Reviewed January 2, 2011

This is the worst place i have ever seen. I have lived in 1 star resorts that is another world better then this! Came here with 3 friends, first of all we didnt get picked up like it sayed on the reservation. We had to take taxi, which costed us 50 EURO since we got ripped off by the taxi driver.

When we arrived it was just no one there to help. Finally we found the right person. We came in to a small office. I had at that point already decided that i refused to stay here. Ugly buildings, terrible surroundings, and the "office" cant even be called a office!

The manager (Joe?) told us that he didnt got room available all the days we booked since he didnt take the bookingsite (HRS) seriously (!) I am actually glad he didnt have rooms, because then we had a reason not to stay there.

We borrowed his computer to find another hotel, but i started to get really tired of all his lies that all the other hotels was far away from Naama Bay, all other hotels was full etc...

So we ended walking from there, found a internet cafe and booked another hotel. A hotel he said that we had to take taxi to come to Naama Bay, but in reality was double as close as Criss Resort.

As a matter of fact i will NEVER go back to Egypt again. I have never been ripped off so many times in my life, EVERYONE is ripping you off there.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Anders86
Konstanz, Germany
Reviewed November 28, 2010

My boyfriend and me wanted to stay there for a couple of nights but had to escape already the first evening because we had no running water!!! Every time we complained about it, they let it run for 5 min and then shut it off again. Even the toilet wasn't flushing!! We wanted to have our money back what they first refused. Just after making a big rumor and with the help of other customers complaining, too, we managed to get our money back and escaped at 10.00pm!! Really awful scum backs!! :0( DON'T EVER GO THERE!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bodenseegirl
sharmlettings, Owner at Criss Resort, responded to this review, December 2, 2010
We never had water problem , we never refund any money and no gusts left before the check out time.

I think the gust has been mistaken by placing his review and not meant our lovely resort.