“Sharm Club”
Review of Sharm Club

Sharm Club
Ranked #19 of 260 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Sharm Club is the only online brand managed by an A class travel company, licence N1908, granted by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism. Sharm Club, Aqua promenade in front of Rixos hotel, Nabq bay.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Sharm el-Sheikh an enchanting place and fun and I love shopping there and I love the form of coral reefs and I hope to visit the place again

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We booked our excursion through Sharm Club prior to travelling to Egypt. Once there we called sharm club who arranged to meet us outside of our hotel to pay the rest of the money owed on the trip. We did the camel ride, bedouin and star gazing trip. Our guide was excellent, really informative with lots of local knowledge. He looked after us really well including allowing my son to ride in the van when he got cold feet about going on a camel, he brought him some chocolate and made sure my children we ok as we went up and down the rocks.

We plan to visit egypt again and will be using sharm club for our excursions

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Absolutely fantastic and around 25%cheaper than booking through the hotel rep. I just rung the sharm club when I got to hotel as I wanted to see what the hotel rep offered first which essentially is exactly the same trip but costlier.
Booked 4 trips through them unfortunately could only do three as illness occurred for last trip, but sharm club was very helpful and rearranged the trip at the last minute for us to no extra cost.
Excellent service

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The trips are cheaper compared to what the hotels offer. They are value for money. Unlike other excursion companies they are not haggling to sell unnecessary trips to you. Mr H has been of great assistance and friendly and provided us with excellent service. The mini buses are all in A1 condition and tour guides are pleaseant people to be with. We would recommend visiting them for all your tours before you visit anyone else. Both my husband and I are extremely happy with Sharm club. Priyank & Krupa

Reviewed September 25, 2013

You have to book the transport at least 48 hours before. You will pay on line by credit card, print the voucher. When you arrive in Sharm Airport, the representative of Sharm club will wait for you. You will show him the voucher. He will take you to the hotel. No hassling, no tipping, if you don´t want to do it. We recommend to book the return service, because you will not find cheaper service. We hoped that we would find the cheaper return transport to the airport later at a place, but it was a mistake!

1  Thank Marcela333