“Amazing Sharm Club”
Review of Sharm Club

Sharm Club
Ranked #12 of 258 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Sharm Club is the only online brand managed by an A class travel company, licence N1908, granted by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism. Sharm Club, Aqua promenade in front of Rixos hotel, Nabq bay.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have to apologize for the delay in my review. Once again I have only to thank you guys, because in addition to make us friends I have an immense affection for all of you, always smiling and helpfull. Thank you again to our dear friend Moka (Sharm), John and Ahmed (Luxor), for the attention, affection and care that John had with me at long day(i was a bit ill), we have been togheter. We will return to Sharm and then Luxor in January 2014 again... thank you very much indeed to all of you guys!

2  Thank Miriam P
There are newer reviews for Sharm Club

Reviewed July 16, 2013

transfers on time and easy to find. staff very professional and helpful. booked two trips and went like clockwork

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We did 4 excursions with Sharm Club; Bedouin night, Cairo by air, sunrise quad biking and Luxor by air.

They were always punctual with the exception of our first tour which they were 10 minutes late for but they had called to advise of this which I thought was excellent (it also wasn't their fault but one of the other pairs on the tour).

Bedouin night was excellent value for money, £25 per person i think with a camel ride, bread making, hibiscus tea drinking, hill climb (around 50m) for sunset, buffet dinner, water, dervish dance show, belly dance show, fire dance show and star gazing all included. Our guide was Mocha (like the coffee he said so I have gone with that spelling) who was excellent looking after the 6 of us on the trip as well as others from other groups as they fell down the hill due to the lack of guidance from their own guide.

Next was Cairo with the brilliant Sheriff. This included sail boat on the nile, Egyptian Museum, Felucca up the Nile to TGI Fridays for lunch, Pyramids and Sphinx then a visit to a perfume shop followed by a Papyrus shop. The history blew my mind and the day was the best day of my holiday.

Next were the sunrise quad bikes. Pick up was at 4am which was a struggle to get up for but was well worth it. It was only our guide and the 2 of us in our convoy, we drove for around an hour and a quarter stopping to see the sunrise behind the hills, at echo canyon where your shouts reverberate around the valley and a brief stop at a Bedouin tent.

Finally was Luxor with another excellent guide whose nickname he said was John as his Egyptian name is too difficult to say. First stop was the only bridge over the Nile in Luxor, followed by the valley of the Kings, then the Artisan village, then the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, then the singing statues, lunch at a restaurant on the banks of the Nile, a department shop selling Papyrus (half the price of that in Cairo), jewellery and clothing etc, Karnak Temple and then finally a drive through the centre of Luxor. Again an amazing place and the history links well with that in Cairo with the royal mummies and Tutankhamun etc so if possible i would recommend doing both.

On the Cairo trip we saw a large group of Thomas Cook customers at the Egyptian museum who were being dictated to by ear piece with the guide speaking into a microphone so as you can imagine if you are at the back of the group of 20 or so, the guide will be talking about the next thing before you have even seen the one before which obviously isn’t ideal. The most we had in our group was 6 people over our 4 excursions which is excellent in comparison as you get much more time to ask questions etc.

Overall a fantastic company and great value for money (around 2/3rds the cost with Thomas Cook).

4  Thank FrazL86
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Mega Safari = Mega Fun ... talk about doing loads in a day ! , quad bikes, camel ride, Egyptian hospitality, Spot of lunch, Snorkeling, banana boat, kayak, windsurfing ... all included ! not to mention the airconditioned pick up and return to the hotel.

The guide (can't remember his name) from Sharm Club was great, took pictures for me & son,looked after our stuff whilst on camels and swimming, and talked about the changes that was happening again following the revolution.

Wholeheartedly recommend Sharm club, you can even book before you leave for your holiday, so you know what you are doing and when. Used Sharm club each time i have visited Sharm el Sheikh and they haven't let me down.

Thanks to my friends Khaled and the team, my son and i had a very enjoyable trip to Egypt.

Stay safe

Steven

1  Thank Steven W
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Kahlid did our booking,pick on time charges ok ,good company to book with and the mini buses are new and the a/c works treat

1  Thank travelin4sure