“Very nice service.”
Review of Sharm Club

Sharm Club
Ranked #15 of 261 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Sharm Club is the only online brand managed by an A class travel company, licence N1908, granted by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism. Sharm Club, Aqua promenade in front of Rixos hotel, Nabq bay.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We booked some transport from the Airport to the hotel and back again, when we arrived to the airport there was no transport, we looked at our confirmation from Sharm Club, and discovered that WE have had made a very big mistake, when we booked the transport we wrote the wrong month, december instead of January, what to do.. we called sharm club and explained the situation, and half an hour later we where picked ud at the airport.. with no charge, same thing happend when we should return from the hotel, one phone call, half an hour later, pick up, no charge.. for sure we will use this company next time, and recommend it to all other people.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We booked with Sharm Club online before we got to Egypt after reading positive reviews online. We were slightly sceptical about paying a deposit then someone coming to collect the money when we arrived in the hotel, however we had nothing to worry about. They came to collect the money in a clearly marked car and were friendly with the hotel staff already which put us at ease.
On the day of the actual trip we were picked up on time and the whole day was fantastic. Shariff was our guide and he was hilarious and had everyone laughing all day. He also took some of the best photographs of our entire holiday.
We started in the Egyptian museum where Shariff's extremely animated approach to explaining the Egyptian history really brought it to life. We then drove to the river Nile which was an experience it itself due to the crazy driving in Cairo. The boat on the Nile was great and it took us to TGI Fridays for lunch which was nice. We then went to visit the pyramids which were fascinating. One of the main benefits of going with Sharm club was that there were only eight people in our group, this meant that we could ask as many questions as we wanted, see exactly what we wanted and we got loads of really good photos (we are sure Shariff must have begun his career as a professional photographer). We felt that the trip was really tailored for us and we got a lot of attention from the guide which we would not have got if we had travelled with Thomas Cook who we booked the holiday through as their group sizes were enormous. On top of this it was a lot cheaper.
Overall this was a fantastic trip and if we return to Egypt we will definitely book more trips through them.

1  Thank Elizabeth N
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We went on a trip to Sharm in Oct 2012 and Sharm Club Arranged 7 ( City tour, Ras Mohammad, Abu Ghalem and Blue Hole, Fantasia..Arabian Nights,Dolphin Show Cairo and Luxor by air trips for us. We travel a lot but must say we were absolutely speechless with the kind of service and hospitality that we have received from a tour company. From the beginning Khaled (the owner) has been absolutely fantastic and prompt with every single mail I had with him. I must admit I go go over board with my enquerries and this trait normally irritate tour companies but Khaled never ever expressed any annoyance rather always replied me back with great promptness.

Every single tour was extremely well organized, with proficient guide and very comfortable mode of transport. When we were there there was a big religion festival on so they had to make some last minutes changes to Cairo and Luxor trip and boy!!!! that was fabulous. We paid for group tour but Khaled made it a complete private tour with two best guides (Shariff for Cairo and Taiyaab for Luxor). The other guides Ibrahim, Abu were also fantastic as well. If I am missing anyone please dont mind as I am crap with names. But every single person associated with the Club are simple fantastic..

I just cant thank Sharm Club enough for creating such a memorable trip for us. I would recommend the company to everyone and will convey their message to the world " Please give Egypt toursim a chance. It is their main source of livelihood and they want people to go and visit the land that still breathes the enchantment of the ancient world"

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The standard thougt for the first-time tourist to Egypt would be to book excursions through your holiday rep: its safer, you won't get ripped off etc. I can only hope this review goes someway to changing that. I looked at the pricelist through my holiday company (Thomson), then did my research online and from Tripadvisor saw Sharm Club had good reviews. The difference in price for the Cairo by Air excursion was too good to not check out, so I went through Sharm Club (I later found out that Thomson don't run the excursions - they use a local company!). The whole process of booking was simple - don't be put off by the fact they come to your resort and take you to their office to pay the balance. I can imagine this may worry some but they all have ID and in clearly-marked transport.

Another key selling point for Sharm Club, possibly the biggest reason to return to them, is that for certain trips they kep group sizes small. Trust me - the value of this comes clear when you see other groups out on tours...

Everyone from the guys in their office to the drivers transferring us from our resort to the airport were really friendly and helpful. When we arrived in Cairo however we were met by Shariff and the best way to sum this up is that the man is an absolute credit to the company. he clearly loves his job of guiding tourists and loves the opportunity to show his country. He was very knowledgeable but a true showman with it - this wasn't a dusty tour through Egyptian history, we were being treated to a performance. His use extended beyond the local knowledge however with a number of small things he did that just made the day better - for example for the Nile cruise he secured a boat for just our group of 7. when we got back to Cairo Airport Shariff waited until we had all made it through Customs, but what impressed me even more is that he never asked for a tip for himself. Everyone one in our group gladly tipped but that stood out for me

In the end we only did one trip through Sharm Club and I regret this. If we ever go back to Sharm El-Sheikh they will be the only company we use for excursions

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I recently returned from Sharm for the New Year, my girlfriend and I decided to take the Nile Cruise, we went for the 5 day option from Luxor to Aswan.

The cruise was professionally organised, pick up was on time, and at every point, someone was waiting for us. We were lucky that we had a guide allocated for just my girlfriend and I, this allowed us to adjust the tour to fit our needs.

The only slight delay we had was checking into the cruise ship, but as compensation we were offered a free upgrade to the suite room which afforded a better view and was almost twice the size as the standard room.

Mustafa our guide went out of his way to make sure we had a great experience, and it is credit to his enthusiasm and assistance that we had such a great memorable cruise.

The food on the boat was average to good, and although these boats are rated as 5 star, if one was to use the same star class as hotels, the room would be considered as 3 star, having said that, the staff on the boat were very friendly and keen to help, so this is not a criticism.

Our only disappointment was what was advertised as New Year party on the boat, was really the bar area turned into a party area and attended by a few people having a drink. However our guide as always came to our help and offered to take us to one of the hotels in Aswan, unfortunately when we got to the hotel, we found the New Year Party was just a buffet that ended soon after midnight.

I guess it should have been obvious that if we were looking for a wild New Year Party, we should have stayed in Sharm or one of the tourist areas, Egypt outside the tourist areas is a different world and being predominately Moslem, alcohol is not freely available and so are wild parties!

The hot air balloon is optional so are some of the other trips over and above this shown in the itinerary.

I can certainly recommend Sharm club for the Nile cruise, and if you are lucky enough to have Mustafa as the guide, you will be guaranteed to have a cruise of a lifetime