“Best adventure in Egypt!!”

Aquarius Diving Club
Gloucester
“Best adventure in Egypt!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

It was something amazing, unbelievable!! The team was superb, very professional and polite. You must try that. It was my first time but I was impressed. This experience will stuck in my mind forever.

Visited April 2014
Emma S, Customer Services at Aquarius Diving Club, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and we have created a memory that will stay with you forever.

• Polish first
mid wales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fantastic snorkelling trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

We booked a 2hr dolphin spotting and snorkelling trip in the beautiful Red Sea whilst staying at the Coral Sea Waterworld, after various recommendations from other guests around the pool. It was an extremely well organised trip with excellent service. Unfortunately we don't recall the names of either our guide or the photographer, but both were superb. In particular, they were great at making a nervous 10 year old feel at ease in the water, within minutes she was off on her own. He had a good idea of taking a safety ring into the water so she could be towed around! So many amazing fish to see, first at the Russian ship wreak, then at the Jackson Reef. No dolphins were spotted but this can't be helped. Still would give 5 stars. Overall, would certainly recommend going out to sea with them!

Visited April 2014
Thank you for your review, it is really important to us our customers share their experiences and we enjoy reading them. Glad your family enjoyed this trip and that we helped to encourage your daughter to experience snorkelling, I am sure there will be no stopping her from now on!! We hope that you will come back to us in the near future.
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A magical trip i doubt my family and I will ever forget!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Where can I start, we went to Sharm el Sheikh and stayed at the Coral Sea Watermark Resort. I had bought the boys a snorkel and we were practicing using it in the pool, the next day we went to go snorkeling just off the pier of the hotel, were in the red sea, it was warm but we barely saw any sea life. That Afternoon i was approached beside the pool by one of the Aquarius Diving Club representatives about doing some water activities, i was quite tempted by the Banana boat, Paragliding but what i really wanted them to see was a magical undersea kingdom like i had seen a few years earlier in the red sea.

He had many options available but i knew the boys would get cold and loose interest after a while so i chose the 2 hour trip this included a boat ride to several sites. We were asked to meed the Next morning at 08:50. We got there slightly earlier and they fitted us with flippers, and snorkels. and then we met the captain of our boat and the man who would b doing our snorkeling tour. CAPTAIN ALI.

From the beginning you could see he was a really kind man. He walked us to his boat which was a semi-rigid speed boat he helped us all on woman and children first and drove us into the ocean, he drove slowly through the shallow parts and when we got out into the ocean he skippered the boat sensibly and we felt save at all times. at one point he reduced speed in the ocean and let both boys have a turn steering the speed boat, they loved it especially as it was their first time on a speed boat.

We arrived at our first snorkeling spot which was a reef in the center of the ocean. he anchored the boat and beacause he was able to do this he joined us for our snorkel. we had practiced snorkeling with the children for a few days and they had got the hang of it before this trip. he placed a orange life ring buoy into the sea and asked them to hold on, they held on whilst he swam and pulled them arround the ocean, all the time they were pearing into what was some of the most amazing fish we had ever seen. there was an abundance of creatures, coral and all made even more magnificent by the clear blue water and bright sunlight. we spent about 20 minutes here before we all got back on the boat for the next drop. The next site was a bit more shallow although not walking shallow. we saw some fantastic pipefish close to the top basking in the sun, and again an abundance of see creatures all different colours shapes and sizes, everywhere we looked there were tens of thousands of sea creatures. We went right up close to a ship wreck where we got some amazing photos before doing our final snorkel on the last reef.

After this Captain Ali asked us if we would like to see any dolphins? which we replied yeah, that would be fantastic, not expecting to see any. Captain Ali then asked us how many and we looked at each other and said 10?? haha. He then said what would you do if i showed you not Hundreds but Thousands? I said to him, if he did that there would be a really good tip for him. he laughed and continued to drive back to the hotel. about ten minutes later he asked u to look to the horizon, we couldn't see anything. about a minute later the horizon started to turn silver, and then in the distance we could see things jumping about. as we cam closer, and you wouldn't believe it the ocean as far as you could see and as wide as you could see was filled with dolphins. I wish i had brought my camera, but i didn't want it getting wet, instead i had my Ipad in a plastic waterproof case. I got some amazing pictures which i will post to this review (none underwater). The ocean was filled with thousands of dolphins jumping up beside us and swimming right up against the boat. he was driving cautiously so as not to hurt them. It was one of those life experiences and for me to see the boys watching them was amazing. we spent about 15 minutes with the dolphins before making our way back to the hotel. What can i say... Highly recommended, and Captain Ali, who at no time ever asked for a tip, received the tip I promised him whit a great thanks from my self and my family!

Thank You Captain Ali, and Aquarius Diving Club, Sharm El Sheikh!

Visited April 2014
Thank you for your detailed review, we love to read about our customers adventures and experiences. I am glad your whole family enjoyed this trip and yes we do try to match individual needs to our trips as you say we have many on offer. It is also great to hear your praises for captain Ali and I will make sure this is passed on! Dolphins are often spotted in our area and I am so pleased that you were lucky and had the opportunity to share some time with these magnificent animals! We hope that we will welcome you back in the near future!
London, United Kingdom
“Life changing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

A truly outstanding diving experience with the fabulous team on board the Makka! Nikita led from the front a fantastic talisman ambassador equally supported by an extraordinary team of talented professional and gifted guy's. My son and I were blown away by the whole occasion on every front. Quality and safety never in doubt. Remarkable diving with spectacular scenes beneath in the infamous unparalleled Red Sea. x3 dives undertaken each exhilarating more so as the challenge progressed. Fun banter good sustenance and a great ambience ensures our return next year to undertake our combined PADI! THANKS GUYS. SEE YOU IN 2015! :)

Visited April 2014
Thank you for your review, we are pleased that we could be part of something you describe as life changing. We do pride ourselves on safety and the service we provide so it is excellent to hear we achieved this. We look forward to welcoming you back in 2015, don't forget to email us beforehand on sharm@ aquariusredsea.com.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Dive experience in Sharm El Sheikh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Our 1st dive in Egypt .A Truly life changing and extraordinary experience .Marco and Nikita are amazing ambassadors for Aquarius :the crew and diving instructors were first class and attention to training , safety and detail was impeccable at every stage . We did 3 dives on the day each becoming more exhilarating .We felt safe and at ease at all times and the sights we saw in the sea were a memorable and world class experience .A gifted team in every way .We will be back to do our PADI next year !

2 Thank ThomasEbiN
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and truly proud that you describe our team as gifted! We hope that we welcome you back soon to complete your PADI certificate, don't forget to email us on sharm@aquariusredsea.com before you come.