“RIDICULOUS”

Aquarius Diving Club
Reviewed February 4, 2014

had one of the men asking my 14 year old daughter for her phone number! She unfortunately Gave it to him and he pestered her for days even texting about "sexy" !! Meaning sex. Disgusting this guy was called shady I do not know his sir name I just know he was a camera man I would not go again. One of the other workers said he does it a lot with the young girls very unprofessional. And they all laugh and talk amongst them self about you. Some of the other men are lovely so nice but unfortunately for me it did it with the man calling my daughter asking her for sexy! Knowing her age to.

2  Thank Carol1984swim
Emma S, Customer Services at Aquarius Diving Club, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Carol, I am very concerned to read your review as this is definitely not acceptable behavior and a member of staff would be dismissed immediately for this situation. I would like to conduct an investigation and would please ask you to email me on sharm@aquariusredsea.com so I can gain more information from you and look into this serious situation further.

All reviews
in 22 reviews
"skills"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed January 21, 2014

What a great bunch of guys ,very well organised,good briefings and excellent knowledge of dive sites with experienced dive pros.
Excellent English language skill.
These guys are brilliant

Emma S, Customer Services at Aquarius Diving Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to have you back with us again in the near future!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Dived out of falcon naama hotel for four days . Three in sharm and one at Dahab.
The guy Achmed gave me a great deal and bent over backwards to be helpfull. The dive
Boats were relaxed and with a great atmosphere. One bad note golden land video at Tiran island
Gave me a Micky mouse cd instead of my recorded footage there email don't exist so there obviously a rip off outfit .see you again john

Emma S, Customer Services at Aquarius Diving Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you John for your review, we always appreciate customer feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your diving experience but I am concerned that you were not totally satisfied. Firstly I would like to confirm the actual trip you were on as we do not have a trip called Golden Island? We are sorry that you received the wrong CD, however it is strange if it is one of our CD's as our contact details are clearly on the cover. If you would like to email me on sharm@aquariusredsea.com we would be happy to help try and resolve this.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I needed a refresher in diving and chose this company on the recommendation of our holiday rep. The instructor was very helpful and calming, and once I was down in the sea he pointed out lots of fish on the reef. I had the most amazing day and a renewed passion for diving.

Emma S, Customer Services at Aquarius Diving Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Thank you Anita for your review it is much appreciated. We are happy to hear you have renewed your passion for diving and glad we could be part of that. We hope to welcome you back diving with us in the near future, don't forget to email us beforehand on sharm@aquariusredsea.com for your pre booking discounts.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 3, 2014

stayed at the royal albatros with my partner on a last minute booking between 1st and 8 december 2013. as i had done 95% of my PADI training with Aquarius i emailed emma at aquarius with less than one weeks notice to let them know i was going to sharm and could they collect me from the royal albatros hotel for my dive check and 2 days boat diving, nothing was to much trouble, we was collected every day on time, the way you are looked after by aquarius diving club and all there staff at the office and on the boats is second to none, i will not mention names incase i miss anyone out. i have done my open water and advanced open water course with them, i have now done over twenty dives with aquarius diving club, and every one was a pleaser i will never forget. try them you will not be disappointed, thank you

Emma S, Customer Services at Aquarius Diving Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you Dave for your review and recommendation it is greatly appreciated. I will ensure your comments are passed onto the whole team and we hope to have you back with us again very soon!