“Exciting”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Exciting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Always been a fan of horse riding and couldn't miss the opportunity to experience a trek through the desert. The horses were all well behaved and knew he route well, which was good for the less experienced riders in the group, we stopped off at a Bedouin tent about 30 mins and and had a drink, which was very much needed, and climbed on our horses and returned. It was a nice personal tour, just our group of 3 and a guide, who adored his horses, we even were introduced to the newest edition, a 1 year old foul with a cheeky attitude. In all this is a must do experience and would love to do it again!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Gee0777

Exeter, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“no problem”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I went for a 2 hour ride during which we stopped at the obligatory bedouin tent for 30 mins, but maybe that was just as well because the saddle was a bit uncomfortable. My guide Neil from Sinai-excursions couldn't have been better. He accompanied my in addition to the guide from the stables. As I was the only customer that morning I appreciated his company. Although I must stress that I would have felt safe without Neil, conversation was easier with him.

I went on the quad ride the day before and the route we took was pretty much the same, so the views were not different, nor is there a difference in the tent-stop.

It is true that the horses are thin but on reflection I think that in this climate there is no benefit in carrying around extra weight. Most Arab people seem stick thin (compared) to me. My horse was thin but fit, we cantered quite a long stretch and none of the horses even broke out in a sweat. Before and after the ride they were hosed down and watered. They were not starved. I have my own horse at home and I enjoyed the ride.

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice views”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Okay but was not impressed with the way one guy was treating a horse, this upset me.
There is somewhere to eat/drink if you don't want to ride& it's quite reasonable

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Lulu52_12
Thetford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

a fantastic ride, we hadn't been riding for years and made us feel like kids again, sunset in the Sinai desert what an experience, tea with the Bedouins, how often do you get experiences like this, and the young man who took us out was so considerate, Highly recommend it .

Visited October 2012
Cardigan, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I did many fabulous trips into the desert on horseback. I would recommend the sunrise trip. Absolutely breathtaking views! Good professional staff who speak english

Visited October 2012