“Great place,great people,great school”
Review of Kite Junkies

Kite Junkies
Ranked #11 of 257 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Kite Junkies Sharm El Sheikh. The first and only IKO & BKSA affiliated Kitesurfing Centre in Sharm El Sheikh. IKO & BKSA Courses, Rental Packages and Service Packages available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Newcastle Upon Tyne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great place,great people,great school”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This was our second trip to kite junkies in two months our first trip was that good, and we were not disappointed our second time round. The location of the school is fantastic cristal clear waters and very shallow making it perfect for beginners to exprienced or like myself trying to land them first big jumps ha ha.The staff on the beach are top class always there to launch and land your kite and if for some reason you've strayed a little too far out and need a hand they are always there with in minuets with the boat and a smile.They also have a great chill out area where we met loads of nice people from all over the world,all of the instructors are great but a big thanks to Kev aka Bruce willis ha ha and Henry who for the whole two weeks were great company thanks guys,and last but not least a big thanks to Di,Kev and Pedro for making us feel so welcome-and thanks again Pedro for the board it rocks!!!!!! Johnny and imma

• Polish first
Leeds
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Intelligent kiting!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

They are in a great spot and they've got it right!..They are highly qualified,friendly,professional and most of all they are very keen on safety.Also they have a very good team on the beach that do everything for you to save your energy.As I am a beginner I feel very safe even when I'm practicing on my own because I know that I am been watched all the time!
I have been kitesurfing in numerous places (or having lessons I should say!) but at Kite Junkies is where I learnt most and progressed most!
....So, I'm saving up to go there again as soon as I can!

2 Thank Ascanio P
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great first time beginners kiteboarding experience”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I went here as a solo female traveller to do a beginners course & came home a happy, certified kiteboarder! Di, Kev & Pedro made the whole experience really great. Nice, welcoming chilled out atmosphere at the Kiteschool where you can hang out between lessons, and meet lots of other friendly kiteboarders who were equally as nice. Kev's enthusiasm and energy as a teacher is fantastic, and thanks to Pedro's calm and patient nurturing as a teacher I went from being totally terrified to being able to control the kite and eventually leave riding on the board after 6 days. Result. Would definitely go back & recommend to anyone. Perfect place to learn! A+++

Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“great place”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

the whole team are great. they have created a place which is friendly and professional, with the kit, set up and launch areas well planned, attention paid to safety, and a well-trained team who know what they need to do to keep their customers safe and happy. the location is perfect for learning and practicing, a large warm lagoon inside a reef which is all around knee to chest-height. they have clearly invested in the place and in my opinion create value for money if you are not an expert and need a good safe place to learn. area outside is nice to chill on the beanbags if you're tired or waiting.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank ewan_22
Crook, null, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect kitesurfing spot :)”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Just had the most amazing week of kitesurfing at the perfect location and good wind almost every day.
Thanks to Di, Kev, Pedro and the beach crew for providing an excellent service and special thanks to Andy and Lisa for some good advice and coaching.
I cant wait to go back :)

1 Thank Derek M